The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Time Warp?

2 posters

descriptionTime Warp? EmptyTime Warp? by Zotron

Once I was living in a small town about 60 miles east of Dallas. One night on a trip to Dallas, I stopped at a lake just outside of the city just to rest for a bit and look at the lake. I was only there for what I thought was about 10-15 minutes, but when I got back on the highway, I saw that it was an hour and a half later than when I stopped.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionTime Warp? EmptyRe: Time Warp? by Astral

Wow. Well, time is known to fly by very quickly when you are working or having fun. But to only think you were out there for 10 or 15 minutes but then an hour or more passes, then it could be part of a time warp or part of something else. I have noticed that a couple of times when I am trying to complete a specific task and then a lot of time has passed. I often wonder what had happened. It is very interesting to think about.
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionTime Warp? EmptyRe: Time Warp? by Zotron

It was a real "Twilight Zone" experience. Like my eyes just locked on the clock on my dash, probably a little wide-eyed and puzzled. I knew that I was on schedule when I stopped , and then I was an hour late. I know I didn't go to sleep because surely I would be aware of waking up in my car by the lake. That itself would be kind of shocking. I wrote about it because it was so strange and I have never forgotten it.
I do know that time seems to pass more quickly when I am painting, but never anything like that.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionTime Warp? EmptyRe: Time Warp? by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum