The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

The Legend of the Lady of the Lake

3 posters

descriptionThe Legend of the Lady of the Lake EmptyThe Legend of the Lady of the Lake by Zotron

I too thought my avatar was just another pretty picture until I remembered this legend. I won't spoil it by telling about it, but I got chills when I typed the title. Here is the link:
https://truehorrorstoriesoftexas.com/legend-of-the-lady-in-white-white-rock-lake-texas/
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionThe Legend of the Lady of the Lake EmptyRe: The Legend of the Lady of the Lake by StarDragon

Thank you for sharing! I love stories about spirits, the paranormal and the supernatural. The Lady in White is a sad story, but it is fascinating. After reading the story, I feel like visiting the place would be cool. I feel compassion for the person who drowned in the lake and hope that someday she will find peace. Thank you for the insightful story!
StarDragon

StarDragon
Administrator

Male

descriptionThe Legend of the Lady of the Lake EmptyRe: The Legend of the Lady of the Lake by Zotron

Hi. I first heard the story in highschool. The story I heard was that a newly-wed couple was riding around the lake and their car went in the water. The legend was that people would be riding around the lake and see a lady in a white dress hitchhiking. I googled the story after I did a painting of a ghostly bride looking across the lake at a full moon. I was at a library and I was sitting there trying not to cry.

Last edited by Zotron on Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionThe Legend of the Lady of the Lake EmptyRe: The Legend of the Lady of the Lake by StarDragon

Sounds like a cool story to learn about. I always feel sad when I read stories about spirits/ghosts that have faced mishaps in their life. The universe is fascinating and there is so much to explore. I believe that spirits/ghosts are people who were once living on the Earth who are physically dead, but their soul energy remains attached to the planet because there is some task that they feel they have not finished yet and they have to finish the task before they move on to a higher plane. In this way, spirits/ghosts are like living humans working on growing and improving so they can move forward and I believe that spirits/ghosts share connections to human beings.
StarDragon

StarDragon
Administrator

Male

descriptionThe Legend of the Lady of the Lake EmptyRe: The Legend of the Lady of the Lake by Astral

These stories are very interesting. I love hearing about them even though they are sad and may bring chills to your arms and spine. But they are fascinating to read as it has actually happened, real paranormal history. What is even cooler is being able to visit the places in which could be haunted such as this lake.
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionThe Legend of the Lady of the Lake EmptyRe: The Legend of the Lady of the Lake by Zotron

I might put the painting in my album. To me it looks like she is questioning the universe. Like seeing the "lover's moon" as a mockery. Like she is trapped here because she lost faith in any meaning of anything.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionThe Legend of the Lady of the Lake EmptyRe: The Legend of the Lady of the Lake by Astral

Feel free to post a picture of your paintings in our Creative Corner section. Smile I think painting brings deep meanings of numerous subjects, especially of any that contains paranormal content. It can have various definitions and meanings depending on what angle you look at it and how you view it.
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

I will as soon as I figure out how. I still haven't looked at that image-hosting sight.
If I can find something to write a new password on...
Smile
I put it in my album for now.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionThe Legend of the Lady of the Lake EmptyRe: The Legend of the Lady of the Lake by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum