The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Blonde Moments

2 posters

descriptionBlonde Moments EmptyBlonde Moments by Astral

I figured that I would share some hilarious blonde moments in my life that has happened and I honestly can't stop laughing about them. So, I thought I would share them.

First, a few years ago, I was listening to music on my phone with my headphones, and then sometime at night, I was just watching TV and possibly getting ready for bed. I think my dad was working down at the property of our new house in which we are currently living in right now. So, my dad calls me. I picked up the phone, answered, and started saying "hello" a few times and when I couldn't hear him I figured he might have butt-dialed me or something. Until a few moments later I realized, I still had my ear buds plugged into my phone. I pulled them out and tried answering again and then he finally heard me and I heard him. I couldn't stop laughing about that one.

Recently, about a few days ago, I went to the bathroom to wash my face. I turned the nob and saw the water gushing out. I waited for it to get warm so I can start washing my face. I waited about one minute and it still wasn't getting warm, not even trying to. And then a few moments later, I realized, I turned the nob that gushes out cold water, not warm water. So, it wouldn't have gotten warm no matter how long I waited. Facepalm Facepalm

I was laughing all night at myself for that one.
Here is another one.
One day, or night, I was watching TV in the living room and I wanted to change the channel. I reached for what i thought was the remote and I was going to push a button to change the channel but before I did, I realized that I was holding my phone, not the remote. I mean, there is an app that I have or had that is a remote in which I could have used to change the channel but I wasn't using it. I literally thought that my phone was a remote. Facepalm Laughing

So, there are some laughs for you. I am sure that I have had more but those are some that stuck with me. I do think that there was a time where I was looking for my phone on the couch when I was, again, watching TV, and the phone was right in front of me. Laughing Laughing

Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionBlonde Moments EmptyRe: Blonde Moments by Zotron

That's pretty sad, girl. Jus kidn. Laughing That's some funny stuff. I've done the phone/remote thing too. Like pick up the remote and look at it like looking at the screen before I turn it on. It's like our brain just says "Grab hand-held device within reach."
Here's one for you. My apartment was across the street from a fire station. I was outside when the fire truck left with the lights and siren on. A girl (blonde) was coming from their left and she drove right in front of them, so they had to stop and let her go by. I talked to the driver later and told him that I saw her. I said she wasn't just dumb, but blind and deaf too.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionBlonde Moments EmptyRe: Blonde Moments by Astral

Haha. I see drivers drive in front of fire trucks and ambulances all the time which I considered rude since somebody's life is on the line and they are wasting time by letting these drivers go by even though they have to so they don't cause a wreck.

I was wondering how long it would have taken me to realize that I was holding a phone and not a remote. Then I either assumed that I was tired or had my mind on something else. A couple times I think I had to use the app on my phone because I couldn't find the remote. I think it was stuck in the couch at the time. Laughing
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

"...stuck in the couch..." Haha. My phone must think (Well, they call them "smart" phones) that den chair is as comfy as I do. Its favorite place is down beside the cushion. I'd never heard of the remote app. That's the best idea since
forks. They should build that feature into phones so you don't need an app. Make them like a Swiss Army knife. You could open the garage door, start your car, turn on the oven...
I want an app that will turn red lights to green. Smile There was an intersection as soon as they turned out their drive and cars were supposed to stop. But sometimes it was like "Hey, he didn't stop. Why should I stop?" Or "Oh, man. I can't stop now. My pizza's getting cold."
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Some phones do come with a remote app. And we have a friend whose daughter can start their car using their phone. Which is really neat. I have only used the remote app a couple of times. You can get several of them on the google play store, I am not sure about the apple store though. But, it is very useful if your remote is across the room and you don't wanna go get it (laziness).
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Smile I'm too lazy to download apps. Really, I just use my energy for other things. Like thinking about cleaning up the kitchen. The counter by the door to the garage looks like a work bench. I cleaned it up once and it lasted about twenty minutes.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

We are the same way with our house. We dust the furniture and it stays that way until one of our cats decide to lay on it and spread their cat hair everywhere. It may last about 5 -20 minutes. And on the weekend, with my dad working outside sometimes, the floor will stay clean for a little while until he tracks dust through the house. Wink
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Smile Awwwwwwwww, Bonnie. cat
Yeah, they have been talking about house-cleaning robots for about a century but all I've seen is a vacuum that rolls around bumping into stuff..

PS, hahaha. ("5-20 minutes")
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Maybe they are still under-construction (progress). Robots are high technology and equipment that is very expensive. So, it may take some time before they are able to finish constructing more self-cleaning robots. And of course, once they are out, they will be about hundreds or thousands of dollars because of the advanced technology.
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

"Hundreds of thousands" That's funny. I don't think they will ever make a robot that can even figure out where to start around here. It would be spinning in circles and sparking and smoking.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionBlonde Moments EmptyRe: Blonde Moments by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum