The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Aura Soulmate Spell

descriptionAura Soulmate Spell EmptyAura Soulmate Spell by StarDragon

Close your eyes and as you breathe imagine a white light surrounding your body as your aura. Imagine this white light as a bubble surrounding your whole being, now imagine popping the bubble of white light and feeling the white light immerse itself in your body cleansing you. As you breathe and feel the white light cleanse your body, say " I am protected from negativity, positive energy surrounds me." Now imagine a pink light surrounding your heart filling it with love. Think about a memory that makes you feel happy as you imagine your heart filling with the pink light as you breathe in and out. Say "I am breathing in love energy. The love energy surrounds me bringing happiness and prosperity." Now imagine the pink light growing until it fills your entire body and intermingles with your aura and say "My aura is infused with love. I see love in my eyes. I am attracting my soulmate." Now imagine the pink light wrapping around the earth with love and say "My soulmate is coming home to me, the world around me is filled with love. I am peaceful and abundant. So let it be!"

*May be subject to edits by StarDragon and PhoenixHeart.

Feel free to make comments and suggestions. Thank you!
StarDragon

StarDragon
Administrator

Male

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum