The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Keep living with a positive attitude!

2 posters

descriptionKeep living with a positive attitude! EmptyKeep living with a positive attitude! by Astral

Some inspirational quotes to brighten your day!

"All I can control is myself and just keep having a positive attitude." - Rose Namajunas

"You're going to go through tough times - thats life. But I say, 'Nothing happens to you, it happens for you.' See the positive in negative events." - Joel Osteen

"I truly believe that everything that we do and everyone that we meet is put in our path for a purpose. There are no accidents; we're all teachers - if we're willing to pay attention to the lessons we learn, trust our positive instincts and not be afraid to take risks or wait for some miracle to come knocking at our door." - Marla Gibbs

"Your attitude is like a box of crayons that color your world. Constantly color your picture gray, and your picture will always be bleak. Try adding some bright colors to the picture by including humor, and your picture begins to lighten up." - Allen Klein
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionKeep living with a positive attitude! EmptyRe: Keep living with a positive attitude! by Zotron

"I'm glad people quote people." < You can quote me on that. Smile
I like the last one. "Attitude" is a positional thing. (Prob. bttr def thn tht) Hold your hand out, fingers together, palm down. Twist wrist 90° left, bend wrist back. That is the attitude of a jet in a full left turn. So a personal attitude is the perspective from which a person looks at life.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum