The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Monthly Check-In

2 posters

If you could have a special ability, what would it be and why?

A. Invisibility

B. Shape-shifting

C. Healing

D. Mind-Reading

E. Teleportation

F. Making Three Wishes Come True Each Week

E. Other (Please specify) :

View results

descriptionPollsMonthly Check-In by StarDragon

Here is where the administrators may post updates to classes and schedules as well as other important information. New members can check-in once every two weeks and answer the monthly check-in poll before the end of each month. This allows the administrators to know that you are active on this site. As you know, you learn new things by trying them out and participating, don't hide yourself, we welcome you here and want you to learn; how will you grow if you never step through the cracks into the light? If you have a circumstance that will cause you to be absent from the site for more than three weeks, please post a week ahead of time here so the administrators know and you aren't marked for being inactive. The classes are still in the making, but here you can let us know what classes you are interested in. Also, you can let us know if you want your assignments for the class to be graded or not. The assignments are there to help you better understand the lesson and help you gain insight into the course. If you have other ways that promote your learning, feel free to share it in the lesson plans under Witch's Academy. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!

Star Dragon and Astral  (Administrators)
StarDragon

StarDragon
Administrator

Male

descriptionPollsRe: Monthly Check-In by SeaBreeze

Excellent. There's always suffering out there so for me it would be getting in touch with my healing ability, again.
SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze

Female

descriptionPollsRe: Monthly Check-In by StarDragon

Thank you for your insightful response Seabreeze. I would pick the three wishes come true each week so I can ask for the other powers and healing would be top on my list. I am learning how to energy heal- currently studying Reiki to help heal myself and others. I agree with you that the world has suffering and having more healers who have compassion and can help people with their wellbeing is a good thing. Hope everyone is having a good week. Take care of yourselves and the wish you all the best in your life!
StarDragon

StarDragon
Administrator

Male

descriptionPollsRe: Monthly Check-In by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum