The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Scene Imagining Technique

descriptionScene Imagining Technique EmptyScene Imagining Technique by Astral

This technique can really help those who struggle with visualizing. Make sure you are in a quiet and undisturbed place with hardly any noises. If you want to do this outside, that is fine, just try to block out the car noises and birds chirping. Now, as soon as you find your place and spot that is somewhat quiet enough for you, try to get as comfortable as you can. Laying back may help or sit up straight. It is up to you, if it helps, close your eyes.
After you make sure you comfortable and relaxed and undisturbed, try to picture your favorite scene from a movie, or, make up your own scene if you were the movie director. Picture any scene you'd like and imagine what you would want to happen in that scene. While doing this, and after picturing all the details, imagine yourself becoming part of the scene. Maybe you are getting a drink or maybe you are meditating on a cloud or perhaps fighting crime on the street.
As a side note, doing this can block out all noises from around you, and eventually, once used to it, you can do this without your eyes closed and then be able to block out all sight and sounds that are around you. It is a powerful technique but it works.
I use this technique all the time and it allows me to block out noises and imagine myself in my own world, doing things that may only live in my dreams or in fantasy worlds. I hope this technique works for you as well.
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum