The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Zotron of Ekulon Introduction

3 posters

descriptionZotron of Ekulon Introduction EmptyZotron of Ekulon Introduction by Zotron

Hello. I am here by invitation. I am honored to witness all the latest additions and updates.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionZotron of Ekulon Introduction EmptyRe: Zotron of Ekulon Introduction by Astral

Hello! Welcome to the Witch's Circle. Smile I hope you are enjoying your stay so far. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let us know. There is a lot to explore with this site and I hope you enjoy your stay with us.
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionZotron of Ekulon Introduction EmptyRe: Zotron of Ekulon Introduction by Zotron

Thank you. Thank you very much.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionZotron of Ekulon Introduction EmptyRe: Zotron of Ekulon Introduction by StarDragon

Hello Zotron

Blessed be 🌜 🌕 🌛 hope you enjoy your time on the WitchCircle.
StarDragon

StarDragon
Administrator

Male

descriptionZotron of Ekulon Introduction EmptyRe: Zotron of Ekulon Introduction by Zotron

Thank you Drag. All the time I have been thinking of something to say, you know, “what leave in, what to leave out”, … I just keep thinking more. Astral tweaked and polished this place so much that I have to wear sunglasses. Even in the low lighting areas.
See? More creative writing than …
I have had a member multiplication plan on hold. I asked her if she was sure about wanting all the responsibilities if there were a lot of members. She said she needed to do more tweaking. That’s like me saying I am going to do a little filler/sand/primer on my car.
Yeah, the street name thing was car-related.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionZotron of Ekulon Introduction EmptyRe: Zotron of Ekulon Introduction by StarDragon

I feel Astral tweaked the site color scheme so it looks like a traditional forum. She polished the site with new color themes for the headline banners to rev up this site's engines. Maybe the member passengers are on hold and joining later as more touches are added on. Astral is running the gears ⚙ with others following along the road. New colors, new activities and knowledge added along the way to help drive on route through the streets of life
StarDragon

StarDragon
Administrator

Male

Astral loves this post

I think she does it because it’s fun. Like a game. Or I think of it as her toy. Like a Codestation 5. She (I sure feel like we’re talking about her. But it’s all good) can’t know what a change will look like until she tries it. If you haven’t talked to her, she has been really busy.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Astral loves this post

descriptionZotron of Ekulon Introduction EmptyRe: Zotron of Ekulon Introduction by Astral

StarDragon wrote:I feel Astral tweaked the site color scheme so it looks like a traditional forum. She polished the site with new color themes for the headline banners to rev up this site's engines. Maybe the member passengers are on hold and joining later as more touches are added on. Astral is running the gears ⚙ with others following along the road. New colors, new activities and knowledge added along the way to help drive on route through the streets of life
Thank you! And I do try to make the site look professional/traditional and appealing to the eyes and very accessible. And I think I am doing well so far but am always open for suggestions as I continue to improve the site and add as much as I can. I hope that many other join as well.
Zotron wrote:I think she does it because it’s fun. Like a game. Or I think of it as her toy. Like a Codestation 5. She (I sure feel like we’re talking about her. But it’s all good) can’t know what a change will look like until she tries it. If you haven’t talked to her, she has been really busy.
It is fun! And yes I have been busy but will have some time to tweak the site some more and maybe upload some more lessons and such! 

Hope that you both like the changes so far! If you see any errors or have any suggestions, feel free to let me know! I am open to all and will consider all!
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron loves this post

descriptionZotron of Ekulon Introduction EmptyRe: Zotron of Ekulon Introduction by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum