The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Science/Religious View of Reincarnation

3 posters

descriptionScience/Religious View of Reincarnation  EmptyScience/Religious View of Reincarnation by StarDragon

The egyptians believe the heart outlasts the brain. Also the heart continues beating for a few seconds even after being "brain dead" science and religion have different concepts about what that really means. In science, "brain-dead" means death, while in religion "brain dead means your mind has gone on beyond the physical body to a higher plane. the heart has been known to beat for a few hours after a patient's dead based on those who organ donate. I believe that we were all souls that incarnated into an organism so we could experience life on earth and learn lessons to evolve and become better. In the end, we become reincarnated with our soul improving with each lineage until we reach nirvana. At some point in the reincarnation, we can stop and act as spiritual guides to help others. Do you believe that all our bad karma can be erased? According to the first law of thermodynamics which talks about energy conservation, we are all energy and energy can only be conserved, neither created nor destroyed, it can only be changed in form. That would mean that would mean we as humans cannot be created nor destroyed because we are made of carbon, nitrogen, water and elements of star matter from the Big Bang, we can change in form. When we die, our bodies decay into the soil and may give nutrients to a plant, so we become a plant. When an animal eats a plant, we become the animal. And when the animal is consumed by a human, we become a human again. Elements of matter are recycled throughout the ecosystem, so in essence we are being recycled to be used by other organisms. While energy flows through an ecosystem, entering as light and exiting as heat. I feel like we as humans also enter as the light of stars and exit with the loss of heat from our bodies when we die. In fact, there has been a study that the body feels slightly lighter after death, as if a spiritual energy leaves the body. some scientists think there may be a seat of the soul near the pineal gland of the hypothalamus that controls our nerve impulses.

What do you guys think?
StarDragon

StarDragon
Administrator

Male

descriptionScience/Religious View of Reincarnation  EmptyRe: Science/Religious View of Reincarnation by Astral

That is a very interesting concept and some really great thinking! I can agree with that because of the science behind it. I didn't know that the heart can beat after the death of a patient even though I thought that is what made the patient die in the first place and what officially pronounces the patient dead, which is, their heart has stopped and they have no pulse.

I believe that bad karma could be erased if you make up for all the wrong doings you have done. Replace them with good actions instead. For example, if you steal items from people like food, or toys, etc, you could replace those bad actions by selling or giving away food, drinks, toys, or items that people may want. After that, you may be forgiven and the bad karma wouldn't matter as much anymore.

I agree with you that, according to science, humans cannot be created or destroyed since we are also made up of energy and matter which goes by the same rule in science, especially with the stars that formed during the Big Bang Theory. So I am wondering if we could turn into star dust after we die and our body starts to decay. Or if the dust that we are made up of, would sink and travel through the dirt and through the Earth.

I also like your human cycle of when we first begin to die and then decay into the soil which is a really good thought, especially since humans are made up of earth components/elements such as dust or dirt. And I could agree that we may feel a little lighter as our soul leaves our body into another plane. It is like a "release" from our body and as we may travel somewhere else. 
Overall, I think everything that has been said is possible and with science to back it up, it can be proven as a fact. Heart
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionScience/Religious View of Reincarnation  EmptyRe: Science/Religious View of Reincarnation by Zotron

About your question about turning into star dust, that is what Dr. <(?) Carl Sagan said happens. Something like "... and we return to the star-stuff from which we were made."
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Astral loves this post

descriptionScience/Religious View of Reincarnation  EmptyRe: Science/Religious View of Reincarnation by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum