The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Coven's Corner Store SHEET

2 posters

descriptionCoven's Corner Store SHEET EmptyCoven's Corner Store SHEET by Astral

Welcome to the Coven Corner Store!Last Updated:Feburary 23rd, 2023

Introduction

This is a detailed nagivation sheet for our forum store. Below you will find information on how to earn points, purchase and use our store and what it has to offer you. Do not hesitate to request items being added or pages being added. Thank you! 

Coven Corner's Store

As you may have noticed, we now have a forum store with tons of cute pets, account benefits, charms, and more. The store will be stocked with more items over time and you can pay for these items with points that you earn in the forums. On certain days, such as holidays, there may be a sale for these items so you can get the items at a lower price, and items relating to those holidays will be placed in the store as well.

If you would like an item, you may either private message me, or you may state your purchase(s) down below and a staff member will take away the required points from your account and then add your item(s) to your profile when completed. You can also purchase from the store shopping page. Just choose the item you would like to buy, and click the button "buy" right below it. The item will be listed on your "shopping list" to the right of the screen. It will show you how much it will cost, how many points you have in your account, and how much all your items will cost together. Then, just click on "purchase" if you are ready to buy your item(s). A Private message will be automatically sent to me and I will get your order ready.

Please be sure that you have the required amount of points in order to buy the item that you want. We hope that you enjoy the store as we work hard to make it usable for everyone. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Below is a list of ways you can earn points/coins to use in the store.
  • Posting in the forums: 1 point per message, 3 points per subject.
  • Adding somebody as a friend: 2 points per friend added
  • Profile messaging (visitor messages): 2 points per message.
  • Reporting a mistake or bug on the site: 5 points per report
  • Giving a suggestion for the site: 5 points per suggestion
  • When you earn a badge for your profile: 5 points per badge earned, rare, or harder-to-earn badges may be worth more points. Please visit the badge/award list for more details.

Here is a quick walkthrough guide to navigating you through our shop!
When you first enter the store, you will notice the homepage explaining briefly how the store works. On the left side is the "table of contents" for you to click through. The first page listed is the Account Benefits & Pets. Account Benefits is what we call "upgrading" your account to your liking. Below is a list of what we have to offer you!
  • New Username: You can purchase a new username if you are tired of your old one. We will change it for you!
  • Personal Rank Title: This is your own personal title, all we ask is for you to keep it a bit short. Perhaps somewhere between 1 to 3 words.
  • Name Shadow: When you choose to purchase this item, you will have a special shadow displayed on your username all over the site. When choosing this, be sure to let us know what color you would like it to be, and what shade.
  • Personal Group: For this one, you will be able to open your own group on the site! We will start the group, name it however you wish, and you will be named the Moderator of this group. All we ask is for you to message the name of this group and the description (what the group is for/about). Pretty easy! When you no longer wish to keep the group, either someone can take over as Moderator/Leader of the group, OR, it will get deleted. You can always repurchase if you want to take care of another group.

You can also buy some adorable Pets, shown on the same page, which will be added to your profile as well! Now, let's move on to the next page! At the top of each page is a number/button. To move to page 2, click the 2 buttons at the top. Sidenote: there is a store/home icon next to the store banners, click that to return to the store homepage!

On page 2 of the shop, there are charms that you can purchase! Most of them are Wiccan or tarot charms. Either way, they are really cute and would look great on your profile! Next, click on the 3 button to move to the third page! Here you will find the Halloween Store. Various pumpkins and Halloween icons are bought here. And they are dying to be on your account!  Laughing

We hope you enjoy our store as we continue to work hard and make it managable for everyone. If you have any requests, feel free to let us know! Thank you for shopping with us!

Best Regards,
#Astral|Admin

Last edited by Astral on Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:15 pm; edited 4 times in total

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Coven's Corner Store SHEET Text4244
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionCoven's Corner Store SHEET EmptyRe: Coven's Corner Store SHEET by Zotron

Hi 'Heart. I would so much love to have a kitty. Make it a little girl kitty. Smile I'll be back in a bit. I'm going to the store to get a pink collar, a toy mouse, a feed bowl, and some turkey and gravy with cheese cat food. And a little blanket.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionCoven's Corner Store SHEET EmptyRe: Coven's Corner Store SHEET by Astral

Zotron wrote:Hi 'Heart. I would so much love to have a kitty. Make it a little girl kitty. Smile I'll be back in a bit. I'm going to the store to get a pink collar, a toy mouse, a feed bowl, and some turkey and gravy with cheese cat food. And a little blanket.

Coven's Corner Store SHEET Checkmark-icon Your purchase has been made. You are now the owner of an Animated Kitty. Thank you. Smile

Last edited by PhoenixHeart on Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionCoven's Corner Store SHEET EmptyRe: Coven's Corner Store SHEET by Zotron

Thank you so much. I will treasure her.Awwww.I just saw her. She's precious.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Hi. I like the new store design and order system. I wanted to order the unicorn but I see I don't have enough change. Smile If I had been making all of my suggestions "official" and getting paid, I could buy a whole herd of unicorns. Incidentally, did you know that baby unicorns sleep with their legs tucked under them? Yep. That is so if there is danger they can spring into the air.
The new store is really pretty. Maybe you should have a Grand Reopening Sale.
(and have unicorns 40% off?) Smile
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Hi. Wow So much new cool stuff. I was saving for a unicorn but I want a scream pumpkin.
Cheerleader
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Astral loves this post

Astral, I have been searching the store for a black witch's hat. I saw pink and purple hat charms. You might consider adding one to your new Halloween Department.
Maybe at a 25 point Holiday Sale price?
Smile

Last edited by Zotron on Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Astral loves this post

descriptionCoven's Corner Store SHEET EmptyRe: Coven's Corner Store SHEET by Astral

Zotron wrote:Astral, I have been searching the store for a black witch's hat. I saw a purple hat charm. You might consider adding one to your new Halloween Department.

The hat can come in all different kinds of colors. If you would like to purchase one, let me know and I will sell you one.

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron found this post helpful

Great. Thank you. I have to check my balance. Smile

I do have enough. Can I get a black one with a gold  hat band? I think that would be quite debonair.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Astral loves this post

Purchase Complete! @Zotron
Your purchase has been made. Thank you!

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron loves this post

descriptionCoven's Corner Store SHEET EmptyRe: Coven's Corner Store SHEET by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum