The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Healing Spell

descriptionHealing Spell  EmptyHealing Spell by StarDragon

Meditate for 10-15 minutes using positive affirmations and and/or a focus point such as your third eye, breath etc. Feel your body relaxing as you repeat the positive affirmations and focus on your focal point. Let yourself go into a light trance, accept the thoughts and emotions you have and let them go as you imagine warm light cascading down your body relaxing and calming you. Place your hands on the part that needs to be healed. Feel your hands fill with healing energy (you may feel a warmness in the palms of your hands as you do this). Allow the hands to rest on the part that needs healing for 5-10 minutes, longer if necessary. Feel the warm healing energy go from your hands to that part that needs to be healed. Imagine wiping the negative energy off on a tissue and visualize the pain healing as the tissue becomes black with negative energy. Say "I am healed and a whole person now. All the pain is gone."Imagine yourself burying the tissue into the earth, burning it, or throwing it into the trash where it is released and no longer affects you. Then place your hands over the part again and imagine the healing energy sealing into the part. You can do this by imagining the energy going into the part and being zipped up and closing, sealing the energy in the part. I used this technique to relax myself and also to heal my acne inflammation. also imagine a pouch of energy and visualize yourself stepping into it, pull it over your head and imagine it surrounding you as you zip it up. let this pouch of energy surround and shield you from negativity through the day.
StarDragon

StarDragon
Administrator

Male

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum