The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

DIY Ouija Board

2 posters

descriptionDIY Ouija Board EmptyDIY Ouija Board by Astral

DIY Ouija Board 2Q==

Here are some instructions and tips on how to create your own homemade Ouija board.

Materials:
Marker
Cardboard/paper
Sissors

INSTRUCTIONS
First, get rectangular shaped card board. The size depends on how big you want it, but, I would suggest using either of the three sizes: 5" X 8" (Small size), 8" X 12" (Medium size), 14" X 12" (Larger Size).
Then, lay it out landscape style (The longer sides facing you). Take your marker, or a pen, and then write "Yes" in the upper top left corner, and then "No" in the upper top right corner. Then, write "Goodbye" at the very bottom of the board. After you do this. Write the letters in the middle, trying to keep the letters evenly spaced with a gap between each one. Then write the numbers from 0-9 below the letters.

This is the basic instructions of making it. Some instructions that I saw online, instruct you to write the letters, number, words, and phrases onto a peice of paper and then cut them out and glue them on cardboard or another piece of paper. The way you do it is up to you.

Now, for the piece. This is normally called the planchette. You can use pretty much anything that is light enough for the spirits to grab and move when you are using the board to communicate with. The piece has to be big enough for at least two people can place their fingers tips on it. It almost must be smooth so it can slide against the board easily. It must be heavy enough so that a simple breeze cannot move it. And it has to be a certain shape or size so you can easily see the letters, numbers, or words. These are the requirements for the piece that you use with this board. Here is a list of items you can use for the planchette.
A quarter, a large metal washer, a piece of cardboard (You can cut this out), poker chips. Any of these items can be used as a homemade Ouija board piece.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR PLAYING/USING THE BOARD
Grab a friend or some friends. It is not recommended to do this alone and it has been said that you can't work it alone. Grab at least one friend to do it with you. You will also need to pick a time and a place. You can do it anywhere that you feel may have spirits lingering around. It is recommended or said to work better or get better results at night, but, you can do it anytime. (I would recommend doing it at night though, let disturbances in the atmosphere). Once you find the place and time, turn off all lights so it is 100% dark, eliminate all distractions. The TV, music, etc. Then, it would be helpful to light some candles. Perhaps in a circle around you and your board. Place the board in the middle of the floor, or somewhere with a lot of space, have your friend sit across form you. Then, decide who is going to be one the to ask the questions. Many sites and other instructions recommend that one person should be the questioner.

Before beginning. Make sure the piece moves around the board smoothly by moving it around with your fingers to get it ready for communication. Start out by calling out to the spirits. Maybe asking if there is anybody with you. And once the spirit comes forward and makes itself known, start asking it a simple "yes" or "no" question to get everything warmed up. And then slowly move up towards questions with longer answers, such as, the need of numbers or words.

Make sure that you have patience. As soon as you start speaking, you may not get a response right away. Keep calling out to the spirits and give them time to come to you. Make sure you respect the spirits. Be sure that you thank them for taking time to coming by and communicating with them.

Refrain from asking stupid questions. Never ask anything pertaining to how you will die or anything about your life in general. Be careful what you ask. Maybe ask for the spirit's name or how they passed.

Remember, this part is important, when you are finished communicating, never take your hands off the piece before saying "Goodbye" that can be a sign of rudeness. After you say Goodbye and slide your piece to the "Goodbye" on the board, then you and the other players, may remove their hands from the board.

If there is a third person or fourth person that doesn't want to play, they can be the letter tracker. If the spirit spells out words or number, it goes by quickly, especially if they are talking in sentences. The other person can have a pen/pencil and paper to write the letters and tell the others what they are saying.

It is also a good idea to play while sober. Don't play if you have been drinking. Best results are made when you are sober.

I hope all these tips and instructions will help you play safely with friends after creating your own Ouija Board. Have fun! Enjoy! But be careful! It may seem like fun but it can be dangerous.
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionDIY Ouija Board EmptyRe: DIY Ouija Board by Zotron

Phoenix, I told you that my sister had a Ouija board when we were kids. Maybe young teenagers. It sure seemed like it worked because I wasn't moving it and it didn't feel like she was. You did a good, detailed job of explaining how to make a board, and you wrote a lot of information about how to use the board that I never knew. I think the last sentence with the warning was good advice too. Just like someone shouldn't go into a forest full of bears without a gun, people shouldn't travel among spirits without the proper defenses. A loving heart is the best defense. Evil spirits flee from love.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionDIY Ouija Board EmptyRe: DIY Ouija Board by Astral

Ouija boards are nothing to joke about. I am sure we have all seen movies of "players" that get possessed or use the boards to contact spirits and something bad happens most of the time. However, those, of course, are just movies, but it doesn't mean that it can't happen in real life too. So, I think everybody to use the board with caution and an open mind of what could or could not happen. It can be dangerous but interesting to see what happens.

I personally have never used or created one but I have thought about it in the past but I don't have any friends to do it with since you aren't supposed to do it alone. My dad doesn't believe in any of this and my mom probably wouldn't do it either. She believes but doesn't wanna anything to happen to either of us. But, I think it would be interesting to find out what happens and to communicate with an actual spirit that may be lingering around your home or other premises.

I am glad that my instructions were clear and you enjoyed reading it There are a few different ways of creating your own, but I explained a couple of ways you can create your own.

Smile
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

It seems like we just asked questions like "Does so-and-so like so-and-so ?" and other young-love stuff like that. I remember we did it with a girlfriend of my sister's too. And some of the questions could have gone either way, but the planchette (never knew what it was called) seemed definite. It seemed to move smoothly like no one was forcing it.
(Edit/ addition) I just had an idea that neither of us thought of. I have seen packages of stick-on letters in different sizes, colors, styles. They would be perfect for making a board. That sounds like a fun project even if you just hung it on the wall.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

I personally wouldn't ask the spirits questions about your life or others' life. Such as "when am I going to die?" or "Does this person like me?" That is more of a psychic reading question. When using the board, I would ask the spirits for their names or if there are more than one spirit with you, or perhaps how they died. Getting to know the spirits a little bit. Plus, with the research I have done, they suggest not to ask questions about yourself or how your future will end up.
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Yeah, we were just kids. I didn't know anything about it and  evidently all my sister knew was that you asked the board questions like the board itself knew the answers. Her board was just like the picture. I thought it was kind of artistically pretty. Like something a real fortune-teller would use.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Boards can be decorated in a numerous of ways. You can add designs on it if you want to, much like the picture in my post. You can add the word "Ouija" at the top, add ghosts on the side of the board. It is however you want to express your artistic and creative self.

Many people may believe that the boards knew the answers when the board is being possessed by the spirit itself in order to spell out the answers such as their name, murder weapon, or anything else that might be relevant. It is quite interesting to talk to spirits and see what you can gain from them, what kind of knowledge you can obtain by asking them questions like that.
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Talking with spirits is a fascinating subject. But I understand your warning about it being possibly dangerous. I think the first thing I would want to know would be if I could trust the spirit. I would ask "What do you think about love? Have you ever felt love for someone or felt loved by someone?" Then, depending on the answers, I might continue.
I think a matte black Ouija board painted with glow-in-the-dark paint would be pretty awesome.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

I like your design idea. Perhaps you can paint something like that on a canvas with or without the number and letters on it.

Using the board can be dangerous, especially if you are communicating with dangerous spirits who may want to harm you or who was harmful in their past life but I have always wanted to try out an Ouija board and see what happens.
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

I like your painting idea too. Maybe I could buy a board to copy and then take it back and say it didn't work. Smile
Or send it to you...
Smile
Yeah, spirits are real. And there are evil spirits that only go about looking for someone whose life they can destroy. Like a spirit of greed can make a businessman make risky decisions that might destroy his business and make him loose everything. A spirit of anger can make someone make bad decisions in traffic that could result in harm to himself or, just as bad, or worse, to others. A spirit of pride can make someone say or do things that could hurt someone or ruin a relationship. A spirit of hopelessness can make someone give up. But there are other positive, more powerful spirits that fight agaist the evil spirits if they are accessed. Love is the most powerful spirit. Sadly, those without love are vulnerable to destructive spirits. Perhaps that explains the story about the unbroken dishes that were thrown from one room to the next by a spirit. The spirit itself had no power to destroy without a host to inhabit.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionDIY Ouija Board EmptyRe: DIY Ouija Board by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum