The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Nightmare

2 posters

descriptionNightmare EmptyNightmare by Zotron

Most of my dreams and even nightmares are just normal, real-life situations. For instance, what I would consider a nightmare would be dreaming about looking out a window and seeing that my car had been stolen. That was a real-life situation when my first car got stolen shortly after I graduated highschool.
But I'll never forget one dream that was so "real / unreal".
I was living in an apartment. I dreamed that I went in the bathroom and looked in the mirror, and the person that was looking back at me wasn't me. I won't describe what the guy looked like because I don't want to offend anyone. Maybe the dream was about pride or vanity or something.
Like "proud to be 'me' rather than 'him'." But the nightmarish part was the fact (in the dream) that it was My reflection. He was looking at me like he was saying "I Am you."
Whew. Call it pride, vanity, whatever. I was glad to wake up.
Wow, I thought that was my only worst nightmare. I just remembered the most horrible. All I remember is that I saw a face that could only have been a demon or the devil himself. Worse than any horror show representation.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionNightmare EmptyRe: Nightmare by Astral

I would certainly call that strange. Perhaps it was trying to tell you something. Maybe you are correct about it telling you that you are proud to be yourself and nobody else. Dreams can send strange signals to you sometimes. I have had nights like that. Smile
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionNightmare EmptyRe: Nightmare by Zotron

The way you say "proud to be yourself" makes that kind of pride not sound so bad. Smile Maybe "glad" to be me rather than him is more accurate though. I said I didn't want to offend anyone by describing him, but it is more pity than offense. I'll just say he looked like he had chosen a life of crime.
I would like to read some of your dreams.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionNightmare EmptyRe: Nightmare by Astral

I posted a strange haunting dream experience in this section, yesterday. Feel free to go read it. Smile
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionNightmare EmptyRe: Nightmare by Zotron

I missed that. Smile I surely will. It's bound to be spell-binding. < See what I did there? This is witchcircle. And witches cast spells. So I said "spell-binding".
Yeah, so anyway...
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionNightmare EmptyRe: Nightmare by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum