The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Strange HAUNTING Dream

2 posters

descriptionStrange HAUNTING Dream EmptyStrange HAUNTING Dream by Astral

This past weekend, I had a dream that I was at my grandparent's house. In real life, their bedroom was the down the hall, last room on the right. Across from that, is something that seems like an office. When I last went in that room, I thought I saw a desk and some chairs including a small chair that I think was mine. I remember playing with it when I was younger.

In my dream, my grandparent's rooms was split up. My grandfather's room is the same room as I said before, it didn't change. It was the last room on the right, down the hallway. My grandmother's room is where the office-like room is supposed to be. Keep in mind that my Grandmother passed away a few months ago, back in May. Almost a week before my birthday in April.

Usually when we visit them, I sleep downstairs on the couch, in front of an old TV. In my dream, I was given my grandmother's old room, the one that replaces the office apparently. I went in there, sat on the bed and stared up at the ceiling and I was talking to her. I felt like I can sense her presence in the room. I don't remember but I think I asked her question similar to: "Am I doing the right thing?"

As soon as I finished that, the door to the room was slowly closing and then it just slammed shut. It startled me a little bit. I let out a scream and it wasn't as loud as I was going to make it. Nobody heard me. I opened the door and then ran to my grandfather and my parents and I think I was trying to tell them what just happened. That is where It ended, I think. I do not remember anything else from that time. It them switched to another dream of me being in a haunted hotel. I do not remember this one quite well though.

From what I could remember was that I was put in a hotel room with about two or three younger boys and our room was haunted and I could sense that a spirit was there. This time, I wasn't afraid. I was more curious than afraid of it. Just kinda wondering what happened here and who was watching me, who else was in the room with me. At this time, the boys were no long in the picture. It was just centered on me looking around and feeling the presence of these spirits.

I found these strange but kinda cool experiences. I haven't seen any horror movies that night to make me have this dream (they don't really give me nightmares anyways). I did do some research on haunted beings and posted something on this site about a specific spirit, which could have been the trigger. But, you never know. Smile This was kinda a fun experience even though it felt so real.
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionStrange HAUNTING Dream EmptyRe: Strange HAUNTING Dream by Zotron

That dream about your grandmother is pretty interesting/complex/sad. And the part about the door closing is kind of curious/scary. By complex, I mean it has a lot of meaningful details like office, desk, chair. To me that symbolizes a kind of meeting or consultation.  I don't know what you meant in your question about "doing the right thing". Whether it was about communicating with her or about your life in general. I think the door closing slowly and then slamming is significant. But who knows what it means?
Thank you for sharing those dreams. I'll read them some more and maybe write some more. I think all the details in dreams have some meaning. Like you running to your grandfather and your parents maybe meant guidance, trust, safety, etc.
I have had dreams where I try to scream but I can't. I hate that. Smile
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionStrange HAUNTING Dream EmptyRe: Strange HAUNTING Dream by Astral

I didn't know what It meant either. I know that it was trying to tell me something but I am not that great at analyzing dreams.

That dream was a bit confusing. Why would my grandparent's room be split up now? And why even split them up when I knew that my grandmother had passed and what was she trying to tell me when she closed the door after I asked the question? If I asked the question "Am I doing the right thing?" Maybe the door closing could either represent a "no" or maybe representing that I should up to myself more and answer the question myself. I am not sure. But I am sure that the answer will come within time I guess.

I did have a dream one time where I was screaming but couldn't hear myself screaming. I am not sure if I will post it or not. It was a while ago. I felt myself screaming, but couldn't hear myself. Like all the noise had stopping in that dream and my dad was in front of me trying to talk to me and I couldn't hear him. It was very strange. Maybe I will post that one later but not sure if I should since it is a bit short and very strange but yet I still remember it.
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionStrange HAUNTING Dream EmptyRe: Strange HAUNTING Dream by Zotron

You said you ran to your grandfather and your parents. I know you meant in the dream, but is your grandfather still alive? If he is, that might be the meaning of them being in separate rooms.
I hope you do post the other dream. My first thought about you screaming and not hearing yourself is that maybe it's about you not having a "voice" with your dad. Like not feeling free to express yourself with him. Or it could be the age-old thing about "You're not LISTENING to me!" (But you can't say that to him.) I don't know any more than you about dream interpretation, but it's fun trying. In a way, I think that since dreams are on a subconscious level, we understand them subconsciously even if we don't understand them consciously. *Widens and blinks eyes. Thinks "Did I say that?"*
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionStrange HAUNTING Dream EmptyRe: Strange HAUNTING Dream by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum