The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Sometimes the Best Advice...

descriptionSometimes the Best Advice... EmptySometimes the Best Advice... by Zotron

"Let it be."

From the song Let It Be.
By Paul McCartney

I haven't read what Paul meant, or what someone else thinks he meant, but to me it means "Leave it alone." Or as the title to another song says, "Let It Go."

For instance, if someone says something that is disrespectful or cruel or inconsiderate, etc. , "consider the source". (Think about the person that the remark came from) Instead of taking the remark personally, just think
" Well, that is a disrespectful, cruel, inconsiderate person."
Instead of giving the person the satisfaction of having successfully upset you and answering, let it be. Let it go.

Another example of "letting it be" or leaving it alone, it to not get involved in things that don't concern you. King Solomon said (not in this language) "Whoso passeth by, and meddleth in strife not belonging to him, is as one who taketh a dog by the ears."  For instance, if you pass people who are arguing, and stop to join the argument, it would be like grabbing a dog by its ears, and you are likely to be bitten. Better to just let it be.

I have read that "Amen" means "Let it be so." Maybe that is what the song means. I am just saying that sometimes the best way to deal with "times of trouble" is to just not deal with them. Just let it be.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum