The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Peculiarity ?

2 posters

descriptionPeculiarity ? EmptyPeculiarity ? by Zotron

I don't know if this is a bug or if it is particular to my phone. (Like having to clear my browsing data before being able to post or message)
Now, even after clearing the data, when I try to post, if I hit "Send" it goes to the page that says "This webpage is unavailable." But if I hit "Preview" first and then "Send" it works.
Don't worry about it or spend a lot of time on it because like I said, I can make it work. I just thought you might find it interesting on a technological level. Smile
PS: Uh oh, I just hit "Preview" first to save trying "Send", and it went to "... not available" instead of Preview. Hmmm.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionPeculiarity ? EmptyRe: Peculiarity ? by Astral

This may be an issue on your end, particularly with your phone or your internet. That does not happen to me. My guess would be to refresh or to click out of the site and then try again. Smile
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionPeculiarity ? EmptyRe: Peculiarity ? by Zotron

Well, dang. I won this phone at the State Fair throwing baseballs at bowling pins. It only cost me $17 so I thought it was a bargain. I'm not sure what kind it is because it's written in Chinese.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionPeculiarity ? EmptyRe: Peculiarity ? by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum