The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Waverly Hills Sanatorium MOST HAUNTED

2 posters

descriptionWaverly Hills Sanatorium MOST HAUNTED EmptyWaverly Hills Sanatorium MOST HAUNTED by Astral

Waverly Hills Sanatorium MOST HAUNTED Th?id=OIP.IL7fZHKA5iNb4I6rXjyNLgHaE7&w=271&h=176&c=7&o=5&dpr=1.05&pid=1

The Waverly Hills Sanatorium is known as one of the most haunted places on Earth. It is located in Louisville Kentucky in Jefferson County. It was once threatened to be town down. However, it was kept in order for tours and events. The Sanatorium is an abandoned hospital which is now a home to several ghosts (patients, nurses, etc). Many have reported to be hearing screams, seeing shadow figures, and hearing moans from the patients who were sick. According to an article, one of the most popular ghosts to have seen or heard is a 6 or 7 year old boy named Timmy who is unable to move on to the next life. Some visitors have brought toys, including balls, for Timmy to play with.

One of the most haunted rooms in this Sanatorium is room 502. It has been said that a nurse, who was pregnant at the time, had committed suicide. It was also said that a doctor made the nurse pregnant and then left her and their baby boy. So, she hung herself.

History
The hospital was officially opened on 26th of July in 1910. The most popular illness that was treated within this hospital was tuberculosis. Eventually, the hospital closed in 1962 and was renovated and renamed as the Wooden Haven Medical Center. And then it officially closed again in 1980.

There is no official death toll in this hospital but people say that is around 6,000. Other sources say around 63,000. According to some sources, some of the treatments that were uses in this hospital, wouldn't be appropriate today. For example, electroshock therapy or collapsing of the lungs or placing heavy bags on their chests. These treatments did not, in any way, help treat the illnesses, if anything, it was torture to the patients and only put them through more pain.

Here are some sources that I used in which you can continue your reading if you want to read more upon this place.
https://www.hauntedrooms.com/waverly-hills-sanatorium-ghosts-louisville-kentucky
https://onedio.co/content/the-haunted-hospital-where-6-3-0-0-0-people-died-waverly-hills-sanatorium-16609
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionWaverly Hills Sanatorium MOST HAUNTED EmptyRe: Waverly Hills Sanatorium MOST HAUNTED by Zotron

Now I know why hospitals have always creeped me out. And that one looks creepy too. That picture looks like the opening shot of a horror movie. Uh, "Hospital of Horror"?
Kinda sad to think about little Timmy kicking his ball down the hall.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionWaverly Hills Sanatorium MOST HAUNTED EmptyRe: Waverly Hills Sanatorium MOST HAUNTED by Astral

I always knew that hospitals were haunted since people die there every day. But, it isn't every day that someone gets "murdered" there. But it makes sense to think that all hospitals are haunted because of the several deaths that take place within that building. I think it is kinda cute to see Timmy rolling a ball around. People use bring balls or toys there so they can play with the boy, sometimes they leave the toys there for him to play with so he doesn't get bored. I have thought about going there one day, but, it is a couple hour drive from where I live and they may not let you inside. I think they give tours, but, I'm not sure. This building has been discussed and explored on almost every documentary, haunting show which is really interesting.
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionWaverly Hills Sanatorium MOST HAUNTED EmptyRe: Waverly Hills Sanatorium MOST HAUNTED by Zotron

Yeah, little shorts, t-shirt, baseball cap. Smile
(Hey, that sounds like BoogittyShoe.)
That place looks wide open. I'll take you if you want to go. We could probably sneek in a window.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionWaverly Hills Sanatorium MOST HAUNTED EmptyRe: Waverly Hills Sanatorium MOST HAUNTED by Astral

Judging by the picture, the windows are kinda high up, unless there are some lower one somewhere on the building or if there is a ladder laying around. I am sure there would be an easy way in unless they have everything under lock & key or taped/boarded up. But, it would be interesting to go visit and see if Timmy plays with you.
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Smile Timmy!
Remember I told you I had a boy doll that I named Timmy? That's so funny. I can just see me running down the hall with him on my shoulders and you taking pictures. Haha. That would be a great story for the Louisville Gazette.
More like "Two Arrested for Breaking Into Hospital".
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Thats cute that you have or had a doll named Timmy. Maybe if you ever go to the hospital, you can see if Timmy will want to play with Timmy. Wink It would be so cute. Smile

Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Yeah , that would be sweet.
Smile
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionWaverly Hills Sanatorium MOST HAUNTED EmptyRe: Waverly Hills Sanatorium MOST HAUNTED by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum