The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Happy New Year!

2 posters

descriptionHappy New Year! EmptyHappy New Year! by Astral

Happy New Year! It is finally the end of the year and the end of the decade! I hope that everyone has had a great year and that they will have a great upcoming year and decade. Now would be a great time to come up with new year resolutions (goals) for next year. I am currently trying to think of some goals for myself but I do know that I want to try to reinvent myself. New year, new me. Smile I hope that everybody has a great year. Blessings to all! XX
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionHappy New Year! EmptyRe: Happy New Year! by Zotron

Happy New Year (or Happy New You Smile )
I don't know why you would totally reinvent yourself, but it's your self. Just make two lists. One for things you like about yourself, and one for things that you would like to change.
For instance, I'm not an aggressive driver, (like someone you told me about), but I do get a little inwardly impatient sometimes. I just have to remember that the slow car holding up traffic could be a war veteran lost in a memory, or a little old lady trying to find her way to the grocery store.
Inventing yourself is a lifelong process.
Bless you 'Heart
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum