The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

"I'm Possible"

2 posters

description"I'm Possible" Empty"I'm Possible" by Astral

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible”! -- Audrey Hepburn.

Don't think that nothing is possible, everything is indeed possible, it is just the negativity that makes it impossible. You are just misunderstanding the task at hand. Once you put your mind and heart into it, you will rethink that concept and then eventually realize that anything is possible, even if things just take a little bit of time and hard work. You will get there. Just believe, have faith, be open minded, don't judge too quickly. Blessings to everyone!
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron loves this post

description"I'm Possible" EmptyRe: "I'm Possible" by Zotron

Exactly! (Time and hard work) And a lot of thinking "How is this possible?"
When the 4-cylinder engine in my Vega got down to 2 cylinders and was blowing a smoke screen 2 blocks long, I knew it was possible to put a V6 in it. But doing it at an apartment was logistically challenging. In the middle of the day, in the middle of the summer, I was pulling the motor out from under the car. (As opposed to the normal method of hoisting it with a small crane.) It was digging into the parking lot, but I just kept saying "I WILL get this motor out."
This might be too personal,
but that is just me...
I have the choice in being openly honest...
Or not...

You are a blessing.

Maybe I've never said it like that.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum