The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

A Slight Fright in the Night

2 posters

descriptionA Slight Fright in the Night EmptyA Slight Fright in the Night by Zotron

A few nights ago, (pretty late), I thought I'd go out on the patio just for some fresh air. The neighborhood was totally quiet. No traffic, dogs barking, etc. There is a small, white, storage shed to the right just behind the house. It was barely lit by a light in the neighbor's backyard. There was the shadow of a bush on the wall of the shed that appeared light gray, but at the bottom of the wall there was a much darker shape. Something was definitely there. It was a little over a foot tall, and had four skinny legs. And its legs were kind of splayed out like it was taking a defensive stance. It stood there motionless, (as I was when I saw it) The wind was blowing the bush that was making the shadow and I couldn't tell if the "thing" was moving or not. I didn't want to go in without knowing what it was, so I slowly approached it.
I had done some work on the front edge of the shed roof, and I had left a homemade wooden stool by the shed where I stood on it. It had boards around the edge of the seat, and that was what gave it the appearance of an animal's body.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionA Slight Fright in the Night EmptyRe: A Slight Fright in the Night by Astral

That is totally creepy and strange. I would probably be a bit terrified. While trying to ease your mind you could say that it was an object in your shed that could have made the shadow. The only way to tell if it wasn't an object, is if it was moving around. Or, if you actually walked up to the shed and looked inside.
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionA Slight Fright in the Night EmptyRe: A Slight Fright in the Night by Zotron

Haha. "a bit terrified". You're right, it was totally creepy. You know how a cat stands sideways with its back arched up? It was like some animal was standing like that ready to pounce.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionA Slight Fright in the Night EmptyRe: A Slight Fright in the Night by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum