The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Beach Scene Visualizing

2 posters

descriptionBeach Scene Visualizing EmptyBeach Scene Visualizing by Astral

If you ever feel stressed or anxious, imagine your favorite beach scene. Lay down, or try to get comfortable. It may still work if you are standing up. Imagine you laying in a chair, or on a towel by the beach, maybe just standing on the sand or on the water as they crash into your legs. Imagining the water waves crashing into each other, hearing the birds chirping, and feeling that nice cool breeze against your skin, through your hair as you feel the sand and water beneath your feet.

Perhaps imagining yourself lying down on top of the water, just floating there and drifting very slowly near the shoreline. As you are visualizing your favorite beach scene, just to let your negativity fade and disappear. Keep doing this for as long as you want. Just picture your perfect beach scene. Smile

Last edited by PhoenixHeart on Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionBeach Scene Visualizing EmptyRe: Beach Scene Visualizing by Zotron

Just reading that is great. I have "been there, done that", and it really is one of the best experiences. I have spent many nights by different lakes, and there is nothing like waking up to a sunrise at a lake and hearing the birds singing and the waves on the shore. I haven't been in a long time, but after reading that, this summer, for sure.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum