The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Looking Outward

2 posters

descriptionLooking Outward EmptyLooking Outward by Zotron

Some of the "worst" times in my life were actually the best. And I was lucky enough to realize it at the time. There were times that I called "between apartments", I guess I was too proud to use the word "homeless". Many times the road of my life led to the edge of a lake to sleep in my car. But the back seat folded down to make a flat platform, and it had a large, almost flat rear window. It was a picture window to the stars. Only when you are lying down outside at night do you see that looking up is really looking out. Out into everything else besides what we usually see on this earthly plane. Only seeing our place among the stars makes us realize that we are in the middle of something grand.
I am Zotron
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionLooking Outward EmptyRe: Looking Outward by Astral

That is very nicely said and I agree. Sometimes we think of the worst times of out life as something that we want to forget but we never do stop to think about it. They could be life lessons or they could be really memorable and turned into something even more great. We don't always have to be put down because of the past, we can learn from them and cherish them. It makes us grow and become stronger as we experience them. Smile

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Looking Outward Text4244
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionLooking Outward EmptyRe: Looking Outward by Zotron

I couldn't let that one touch on the screen be my only reaction to your post. I really loved what you wrote. So much that I have read it several times. It reminds me of your writing "Only You Can Be You". You really have a lot of understanding about life for someone your age.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionLooking Outward EmptyRe: Looking Outward by Astral

Thank you. Smile I am glad you enjoy the things that I say. You are a great writer as well. I enjoy and admire your perspective about life and how you describe them. You truly give me things to think about and learn for my future experiences.

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Looking Outward Text4244
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionLooking Outward EmptyRe: Looking Outward by Zotron

I have told you several times about you "way" with words.
Just your word "admire" made me almost cry. I could have.

Edit: And I may. Maybe sooner than later.

Edit 2: I didn't, but I realized why your words affected me so much. You wrote "from your heart". Smile Thank you.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionLooking Outward EmptyRe: Looking Outward by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum