The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Happy Memorial Day

2 posters

descriptionHappy Memorial Day EmptyHappy Memorial Day by Astral

Happy Memorial Day as it is a time to relax and reflect on the memories of those who have sacrificed their lives for us all. During this time, many of us, hopefully all of us, should have today off to celebrate the braveness and lives of those who have fought for us.
I hope that everyone has a wonderful day off, full of relaxations and reflections and spending time with their loved ones.

Blessed be.  Couple 

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Happy Memorial Day Text4244
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionHappy Memorial Day EmptyRe: Happy Memorial Day by Zotron

So heartfelt. As the son of a soldier, this day is especially meaningful to me. In a way, growing up I could tell what a toll the war (WW2 took on my dad, though he never talked about it until his later years. I admit I had times of slight resentment when he would rather just sit in a chair instead of coming outside and playing ball with me, but I was too young to understand. Having read the history of the 357th Infantry, now I understand. Bless you 'Heart.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionHappy Memorial Day EmptyRe: Happy Memorial Day by Zotron

Zotron wrote:So heartfelt. As the son of a soldier, this day is especially meaningful to me. In a way, growing up I could tell what a toll the war (WW2) took on my dad, though he never talked about it until his later years. I admit I had times of slight resentment when he would rather just sit in a chair instead of coming outside and playing ball with me, but I was too young to understand. Having read the history of the 357th Infantry, now I understand. Bless you 'Heart.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionHappy Memorial Day EmptyRe: Happy Memorial Day by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum