The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Recurring Dream

2 posters

descriptionRecurring Dream EmptyRecurring Dream by Zotron

I no longer have the dream, but for years I would occasionally dream about an old house in the country. Not the same dream. Just dreams about returning to the same house and finding different things.
It was in a field by itself. The setting reminded me of the area north of a small town that I lived in for a while. Just fields and farmland between small towns. The house was abandoned but left "as is".
[As I am writing I remembered the last dream about it.]
In one dream I found an opening in the wall behind the kitchen stove. It had shelves that were filled with all kinds of miniature objects. I don't remember any of them specifically.
In the last dream I went there and someone had built a new house next to it, and the old house had burned almost to the ground.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionRecurring Dream EmptyRe: Recurring Dream by Astral

Wow. That is sad that the house burnt down. If I was to help you analyze this, in the first dream you talk about, finding the objects, perhaps you are searching for something or that you will eventually find something whether it is cool and astonishing or maybe not so much (depending on how you felt about the object you found in your dream).

As for the second dream, about the burnt house, perhaps something new is about to rise up in your life (the newly built house) and something old is about to leave your life (the burning house). Either that or you are trying to start something new and get rid of something old, start fresh perhaps?

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Recurring Dream Text4244
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron loves this post

descriptionRecurring Dream EmptyRe: Recurring Dream by Zotron

Wow. Great analysis. The last time I remember dreaming about the house was when I was in my apartment. Maybe it was about looking for something new. And now I'm in a house. The little miniatures were astonishing. Really intricate. I wish I could remember what they were. And finding them in a hole in the wall was a surprise. It was almost like every time I had the dream, I knew I was dreaming. I guess because I always remembered dreaming it.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionRecurring Dream EmptyRe: Recurring Dream by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum