The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Strange Reckless Dreams

2 posters

descriptionStrange Reckless Dreams EmptyStrange Reckless Dreams by Astral

Several times I have had dreams of driving recklessly or something that has to do with the police chasing me or being after me.

One dream, I was in town and I drove over this line of grass that separates the two lanes on the right and the two lanes on the left. For some reason I did a U-turn while crossing over that line of grass, going onto the lanes on the left. Then, what I didn't know, a police car was right there in one of the exits coming out of one road (where there was some stores and a gas station there (I think)) and another police car coming down the road that I just began driving on after making my U-turn. After they both saw me do that, they both started chasing me. This dream was maybe a few days ago or last week(I think it was last week).

Another one that I recently had (last night) included me picking up a friend and wherever I picked him up at, he does not currently live. It is hard to explain. At one point the scene was in a neighborhood but then I was at a stoplight and I was waiting for him to come out and get in the car, but then the light turned green so I pulled over and waiting for him. He began walking towards the car and got in so I pulled up towards a "turning right" lane. Then I turned right on that road. And I think I got confused as one point and didn't know how the road was separated or how the traffic was flowing so I think I tried to get in the one lane, then at last minute I tried to do a U-turn in order to follow this one car and then I somewhat lost control and we ended up going down a path, into the woods. Then when I got out, these men with sheriff hats ( I guess they were policemen) came to us and said "drop the guns and come over here and get handcuffed",because apparently, I was hold two pistols in on hand at the time (I have no idea where they came from). Soon after, two different police officers pulled out handcuffs. But I don't remember them handcuffing us mainly because that is where the dream stopped.

Before that dream, I had a totally different one but I don't recall any police being involved.
I have no idea where I was to begin with but I was getting into my car to go home, and I somewhat "stole" an yellow umbrella, similar to their yellow lunchbox that I almost took but didn't (it seems like I stole their large bottle of red juice. Not sure what kind it was though. And at this time, I was in the passenger seat, so, I guess I am in London now?) . Then this one guy came up to my car, I had my window down for some reason and I heard  him say "I'm going to check out this umbrella that you have in the back" and I didn't really say anything but once he came over to the window on the passenger side, where I was sitting apparently, I told him that I was going to give it back but I think my excuse was that I didn't know where he was. He didn't really seem upset or angry about it.
Eventually, a girl I used to go to Elementary school with, came up to my window, somewhat acting nice ( I don't think she really liked me that much, her name was Sarah) and the next thing I knew, they were both in my car, in the backseat, as I started to drive. I asked them "so, i'm guessing that I am taking you home?" and they said their road name. I was going down this one road (a road that I have in town, near where I live) and I was going through an intersection and totally ran a red light. A few moments after that, I saw two vehicles, that resemble four-wheedlers and they had police lights on them. They both drove right past me. Eventually I either pulled over and went down a path, into the woods and tried to get google maps to tell me where this road is. The road name was called "Race Road". But, the maps were being annoying. It had the road name in the top corner as if that is where I am at that moment, not where I am trying to drive. And then I told them that they could at least tell me their address. Their house number at least, but, I looked back and they are both sleeping. So, that figures. After that I kept trying to figure out the maps thing and then my dream ended shortly after that.
Huh

I thought this was very strange and I don't know if these could mean that I am lost and am trying to find something or if I am reckless in my life and the dreams where telling me to stop or it will get me in trouble with the law or something. I hope that I explained it all well enough for you to understand. Rainbow

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Strange Reckless Dreams Text4244
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron loves this post

descriptionStrange Reckless Dreams EmptyRe: Strange Reckless Dreams by Zotron

Wow, I wish I could remember my dreams with that much detail. It will take several readings to really address all the elements, but my first impression is that possibly you feel like you have "lost control" of your life. (your "car") Don't misunderstand that. I just know that you like to control your own life. I don't know if you really drive to pick up your friend, but that could make you feel like he was in control, even if you were driving. Or, if you are the passenger, then you are not in "control".The u-turn (and the Google maps) could be about not really being sure of the "direction" * of your life (your car)
* (Like you are being "directed" by someone else.)
Or, it could be about wanting to take control and "turn back". I think an important element is the fact that most police are police'men'.
I'm doing a lot of guessing here, but maybe you feel like if you take control, (turn around) then a "man" will "pursue" you. (make you feel you have done the wrong thing, make you feel "guilty" etc.) I have had dreams about being arrested and I know how distressing they can be. I have learned to recognize that I am dreaming, and in those dreams I think "No. This isn't real. I haven't done anything that I should be arrested for. I am "not guilty", so I'll just wake up."
I hope we can talk some more about your dreams and your life. Ask yourself "When did these dreams start? Who is it about? Is that person really good for me? (and my dreams)?"
I think the best thing dreams do for us is make us ask " What does it mean? " Or, as you put it, "Huh?" Smile

Rainbow

PS: Sweet dreams
Couple

Edit: Sunday a.m. /p.m.
Just some thoughts-
The sign Race Road could have a lot of meaning. Do you ever speed to make trips faster? That could be the source of dreams of recklessness and feelings of guilt and being chased by police. Like you are getting away with breaking the law, but feeling you will eventually get caught.
On the other hand, since you are (relatively) new to driving, you might feel like all the other traffic is driving too fast (racing). Or it could refer to me, because I have what is basically a race car. It could be about your dad, because you said he watches races. Also, you have told me about his driving. Often troubling dreams relate to something that causes you stress. Think about what it means to you. Depending on the person, it could mean Excitement Road, Danger Road, Risk Road, even Boring Road. Haha. Sometimes I get all comfortable to watch a race and it puts me to sleep in 20 laps. I see the whole dream as some kind of warning, or at least significant enough to try to find the meaning, as you have done. A friend once said that "significance" means "sign-if-I-can-see". Get it? "sign-if-I-can-ce".
It could just be because of the state of the world right now, when it seems to be "dangerous" just to go anywhere. And police have been in the news lately.
I really appreciate you taking the time to share your dream and asking for help trying to figure it out. Like I said, I have just been offering guesses about the meaning. I believe it will help get rid of the dreams just by "putting it out there". (putting it into words rather than just visualizing it)
In your most recent dream, could picking your friend up at unfamiliar places (and him coming out rather than you going in) mean that you don't know much about his life? When he got in the car (in the dream), you got confused. Could that mean that when he came into your life (your "car") it led to uncertainty?
Believe me, I know a lot of this sounds like I wonder if your friend is the cause of the dreams. But the fact is that he is in the dreams, and it is only natural for me to "look out" for you since I have known you for so long, and I don't know him.

I pray that you have the same peace and beauty in your dreams that you expressed in your poem. Bless you 'Heart. Couple
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionStrange Reckless Dreams EmptyRe: Strange Reckless Dreams by Astral

Hello,

Thank you for your thoughts on what my dream(s) could have meant. I do pick up my friend often so we could hang out sometimes. And there were times where I thought my friend was in control sometimes but things have cooled down between us. I like your ideas of how I could lose control of my life and am unsure in which direction I am heading. That does seem relivant since sometimes things take a weird turn.

As for the speeding deal, sometimes I do tend to speed but don't necessarily mean to. And I keep thinking that I may get pulled over for it. But I try to maintain under the speed limit or stay on the speed limit that is given.

I do like the way you were thinking with all your ideas as to what these dreams may represent and I have taken them into consideration and I will continue to think about them and see if I can take control of the wheel and not lose control of my own life or lose control of the car I am driving.

Thank you again for sharing your thoughts. Smile

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Strange Reckless Dreams Text4244
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron loves this post

descriptionStrange Reckless Dreams EmptyRe: Strange Reckless Dreams by Zotron

I'm really glad that you weren't offended by me seemingly blaming your friend for your dreams. And I'm especially glad that you don't let him control you. After what you have been through, I think of you as "vulnerable", meaning that it is my worst nightmare that someone would try to take advantage of you.
Just listen to and trust your heart. I know it knows what is best for you.

Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionStrange Reckless Dreams EmptyRe: Strange Reckless Dreams by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum