The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

NEED HELP!!

3 posters

descriptionNEED HELP!! EmptyNEED HELP!! by kyley.anne21

Hello, I am a baby witch and I have truly just scratched the surface of witchcraft. I have so much research and learning to do!
I had an experience just last night and I needed help as to what I should do or if this even means anything. Normally when I have a nightmare I right it off, but this was absolutely something different.
I don't think that I have ever been so terrified in my entire life.
I had a nightmare basically, long story short, the demon or entity took control of my body and used me as a vessel. I specifically remember long sharp nails being used as restraints for me.
She specifically kept telling me there was no way out, and that I was her new body. I did not see her face as for some reason I knew that I should not make eye contact and that I needed to keep my eyes either closed, or looking down if there ever was to be a way out of the predicament.
I woke up sweating and terrified. I don't know if it was nothing but it did not feel like nothing. I immediately felt then need to reach out to the witch community as to what I should do. I figured some protection spells, and cleansing.
But I want to make sure that the actions I take are the correct actions.
kyley.anne21

kyley.anne21

Female

descriptionNEED HELP!! EmptyRe: NEED HELP!! by Astral

Hello!
That can be very scary! Cleansing and protection spells could certainly help to cleanse away the negative energies and to protect you from harm. Many have experienced dreams like that and there could be many meanings to it such as:

Maybe someone is trying to contact you or you are afraid of something and you are going to face an issue in the future. I have had nightmares similar to it but a tad differently. As for what you should do, what you suggested is what can help clear out any negativity and protect you from harm if you feel like someone is after you. And if it makes you feel anxious or afraid, try meditating to calm down and then perform some protection spells and cleanse yourself.

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

NEED HELP!! Text4244
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

kyley.anne21 loves this post

descriptionNEED HELP!! EmptyRe: NEED HELP!! by kyley.anne21

Thank you so much! I am LOVING the site also, being so inexperienced I will be diving deep into the academy you offer here so I can educate myself more.
kyley.anne21

kyley.anne21

Female

Zotron loves this post

descriptionNEED HELP!! EmptyRe: NEED HELP!! by Astral

Thank you so much! I try to add more to it, so feel free to suggest anything. I will probably start adding more lessons to the Academy soon. Smile Welcome to the site! bounce If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

NEED HELP!! Text4244
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron and kyley.anne21 loves this post

descriptionNEED HELP!! EmptyRe: NEED HELP!! by Zotron

Stay in the spirit of love, for love is greater than the spirit of fear.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionNEED HELP!! EmptyRe: NEED HELP!! by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum