The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

You are a Gift

2 posters

descriptionYou are a Gift EmptyYou are a Gift by Astral

This message is for anyone who feels down or feelings like they are not in control of who they are, or how they are trying to live. Everyone is in control of who they are, or who they want to be. Nobody is literally "in control" of you. Nobody can tell you who you are. Don't let anyone try to tell you how to dress, walk, talk, pray, stand, eat, etc. For example, if you are in a toxic relationship, with someone who is trying to tell you how to live your life. Then get out of it, break free. Nobody is telling you to stay with them. They are only holding you down. Think about how good it will feel to finally be able to show of your true nature, your true way of living.

You are exactly who you are born to be. You are born to shine and you are born to grow, just like the trees that grow from the ground. They grow, get taller, and get prettier over time when flowers sprout from its limbs. You are created to do the same thing. Allow yourself to sprout from the ground and bloom into a beautiful tree or flower because you are worth it. You are worth everything.

Don't listen to those who try to put you down, they try to prevent you from growing. Don't let them. Stand up for yourself and heal yourself from the past. You are so much stronger than you think, and all it takes is a little belief and courage in yourself in order for you to do that.

On a personal note, I have had many tough things happen to me in the past but I grew from it. I know how to detect real friends from fake friends. I also know how to grow and make myself stronger, letting go of the past and all that negativity that is holding me down. That will prevent me from growing and I am not going to let it. Be sure to surround yourself with friends and family that care about you and to surround yourself with things that make you happen such as your paint set or your pets or your love of drawing. 

Being who you are will be a gift later on. You are a gift. You are special and unique and the only YOU out there. Be the best YOU that you can be. Don't be shy. 

Pink Heart

~ An Original Message by Astral

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

You are a Gift Text4244
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron loves this post

descriptionYou are a Gift EmptyRe: You are a Gift by Zotron

That is some of your most beautiful writing.
It so reminds me of Desiderata. (Poem by Max Ehrmann) It has a lot of the same wisdom.
One line says "Be yourself". Another says "You are a child of the universe. No less than the trees and the stars. You have a right to be here."
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Astral loves this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum