The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Major Updates/ending of 2020 SUMMARY

2 posters

descriptionMajor Updates/ending of 2020 SUMMARY EmptyMajor Updates/ending of 2020 SUMMARY by Astral

Hello all! As the year is beginning to end, I have made some major updates to the site including new and improved features and new layouts or designs. Here is a list of some changes that have been made within the past few months. However, for now, most of them are under "beta", which means testing. The style, or the way the features function, may change later on.

~ New way of posting. Posting topics or replies are much faster now, a new way of deleting, editing, or quoting posts have also been changed. It is all so much faster and easier!

~ The Chatbox design/layout has changed a little bit and it will still undergo some changes in the near future.

~ As of today, I have changed the layout design of the member's list:

Major Updates/ending of 2020 SUMMARY Screen39

It is a bit easier to read. The style is still being worked with.

~ Previewing Private Messages before you open them. Before you open the message, to reply to it, you can read it without opening it. It is easier for those who don't want to click through each PM to decide if you want to delete or save it.

~ Theme/background changers. I have added a new feature which you can now change the background of the whole site. I am still playing with this one. Adding new backgrounds and removing ones that won't fit or look good. So bear with me on this one! Soon there will be holiday relating backgrounds! There is also a theme changer where you can change the color of the links around the site, headers, and more!

~ I also changed the footer style a little bit but I am still working on it.

~ Up and down arrows. You can choose to hit the up arrow, which will take you to the very top of the page, or the bottom one which will do the opposite. It saves all the scrolling when you want to jump to the top or bottom.

~ New profiles. There are a few changes that changed this year with those. New banners and a new, kinda, layout. They are still a working progress and should be done shortly!

~ Some other small tweaks have been made this year such as topic designs, portal designs, navigation bar style, etc. 

We hope you enjoy these new changes. There will be a few more to come before the year ends! Many new changes and many new features!

As always, if something doesn't look right or if you have suggestions, feel free to post something in the support and feedback section so I can keep track of all suggestions and write them down! We would love to hear from you!

We hope that you have a great year aside from the health issues this year. We hope you are staying safe and hope you have a great rest of your year!

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Major Updates/ending of 2020 SUMMARY Text4244
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron loves this post

descriptionMajor Updates/ending of 2020 SUMMARY EmptyRe: Major Updates/ending of 2020 SUMMARY by Zotron

Those really are "Major" updates. You know how much I appreciate your technical knowledge, skill, etc., but I personally see your artistic side in all your visual choices and options.
It was interesting that you gave your meaning of certain terms. I would have thought that "style" meant "appearance", but you used it as "function" or "operation".
Great work Astral.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionMajor Updates/ending of 2020 SUMMARY EmptyRe: Major Updates/ending of 2020 SUMMARY by Astral

Zotron wrote:Those really are "Major" updates. You know how much I appreciate your technical knowledge, skill, etc., but I personally see your artistic side in all your visual choices and options.
It was interesting that you gave your meaning of certain terms. I would have thought that "style" meant "appearance", but you used it as "function" or "operation".
Great work Astral.
Thank you. I have always done what I can to make the site look more appealing and to add more functions to it. I have some more in mind and I will have them done later on. Smile Hopefully before the year ends.  Spin bounce

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Major Updates/ending of 2020 SUMMARY Text4244
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron loves this post

descriptionMajor Updates/ending of 2020 SUMMARY EmptyRe: Major Updates/ending of 2020 SUMMARY by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum