The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Just Another Disappearance

descriptionJust Another Disappearance  EmptyJust Another Disappearance by Zotron

Alright. Gettin' kinda tired of this. You (visitor) may have read my posts about things appearing and disappearing around here. I don't mind misplacing something because things are usually found pretty soon in a reasonable place.
OK. I keep my different business stuff (gas, water, light bills, checkbook, car papers, etc. in a dresser drawer in the bedroom. So when I get a bill I pull out the folder, write a check, put it in the envelope, and put a stamp on it. I keep (make that "kept") the sheet of stamps on top of everything in that drawer. So everything stays within about a 5-foot circle. With at least three bills per month, I have been through that routine about 75 times. When I got ready to put a stamp on an envelope, they were gone. Vanished into some kind of time/space dark energy vortex. I looked everywhere except under the refrigerator. Well, almost everywhere.
So, stay tuned for the next episode of Visitor From the Invisible World.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum