The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Only you can be you

2 posters

descriptionOnly you can be you EmptyOnly you can be you by Astral

I wrote this a while ago when I was just letting my mind take me where ever it wanted. I shared it with a lot of other people and they seemed to have liked it. I hope you do too. Smile

Sometimes you stop to think about the purpose of life. You wonder if it is worth living. You start to wonder if anybody cares for you at all. But, then, you think in a different direction. You stop to think about how life has a purpose. A purpose in which others wish that they had when they think they don't. You think that things would be different when you are gone and off the planet into a different world. But, then, sometimes you just need to stop, take a breathe, and relax. Think about how others would feel and where your life could end up. Your life is full of wonders. Wonders that you are still trying to discover. Such us a college scholarship or a new job or a new family or a new career path such as singing, writing, or programming. Whichever one is what you decide to be, it is your decision. Nobody can make it for you. It is something that you do on your own. Although, stopping to breathe and to concentrate on your life choices is nothing like smelling the roses outside your house and in the home garden. It is much more than that. It takes complete stillness and ability to stop, focus on what your mind is saying and how you are breathing to be able to relax and create a new way of living instead of living a depressive life. Depression equals suicide. That is not an excellent path to go down. You give others pain and sorrow when you can easily just stay living and focus on what makes you happy: your friends, family, and learning new things to keep your mind active and exercised.

Some will say that there is no worth to living a good life. That the Universe is a fake and that nothing is real anymore. But, that is only because they don't try. Or they tried and they think that they lost the war with themselves. The only thing wrong with that is, they simply gave up without going any further. They thought that life is worthless and has no purpose in reality when, in our reality, life has a purpose. You just need to find the purpose to your life whether it is living for the ones you care about or living because you have a job and make good money whether you are married, dating or single and whether you have children or not. Life is always worth living if you try and not give up. Giving up is like letting your mind quite and shut down. It will kill you on the inside and outside. It is a way to make and destroy pain and it is a road you really don't want to go down. You are in control of who you are. Keep it positive, keep it real. Nobody can be you. Only you can be you and only I can be me. This is a place that everyone should be. 

Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionOnly you can be you EmptyRe: Only you can be you by Zotron

I hope you take this as the supreme compliment that it is.
I know that you were writing that to yourself. Only you knew what you needed to hear, and only you knew how to sit yourself down, get your full attention, and put the right words together in a way that you would listen and understand. It is just as positive and inspirational as it was the first time I read it. I told you that it should be published and made available to anyone who doubts their own worth, and you know that I have recommended it to others. But you don't know how many others. A hero is one who answers when someone cries for help. Your words have been the answer to many tears.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Astral loves this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum