The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Note of Appreciation

2 posters

descriptionNote of Appreciation  EmptyNote of Appreciation by Zotron

I just wanted to tell you (Astral) how much I appreciate all of your continual improvements to the site. Only you know how much work it has been to build and perfect this artistic masterpiece. *Sees blue and green Witch’s Circle and smiles slightly. Thinks “That’s what I’m talkin’ about.* No one appreciates the technical ability that is required to know every nut and bolt of this site more than someone who has no idea how you do it. And I especially appreciate the  visual tweaks, adjustments, enhancements, surprises etc. I don’t doubt that in time many others will see the beauty of this site in its entirety, but for now, just know that your work is as beautiful as you intended it to be. It is a clean, well-oiled machine. It runs smoother than my mom’s Singer. And it has more bells and whistles than a Bells and Whistles R Us warehouse.
I have only one suggestion. Will you please consider adding a  hot chocolate machine to the Break Room? Thanks in advance…
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionNote of Appreciation  EmptyRe: Note of Appreciation by Astral

Thank you for your kind words. I would kindly install a hot chocolate machine for you. Very Happy Coffee

I am so glad you are liking all the improvements.
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron loves this post

descriptionNote of Appreciation  EmptyRe: Note of Appreciation by Zotron

Yayyyy. Thank you. With a mini-marshmallow dispenser? 🙂
And whipped cream in a can?
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Zotron wrote:Yayyyy. Thank you. With a mini-marshmallow dispenser? 🙂
And whipped cream in a can?

Note of Appreciation  1f602 Note of Appreciation  1f602 Note of Appreciation  1f602 Sure, no problem.
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron loves this post

Excellent. Since you are in such an agreeable mood, how about a sunken hot tub in the gym? Showers always remind me of when my mother used to spray me with the water hose. Yeah, for fun, but she did it every morning to wake me up.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Zotron wrote:Excellent. Since you are in such an agreeable mood, how about a sunken hot tub in the gym? Showers always remind me of when my mother used to spray me with the water hose. Yeah, for fun, but she did it every morning to wake me up.

I could probably agree to that. Sounds like fun!
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron loves this post

Yeah does. Sorry to down thumb you and give a work order too. I typod thumb down and I can’t change it back.  
OK. Great.  Spin  Now, about that underground valet parking…

Last edited by Zotron on Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:56 am; edited 4 times in total
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Zotron wrote:Yeah does. Sorry to downthimb you and give a work order too. I typod 👎🏻 instead of 👍🏻 and I can’t undo it.
OK. Great. Now, about that underground valet parking ?

No worries! It happens. Very Happy I may try to give the two a bit of space so users wont make that mistake so easily. Smile

Haha
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron loves this post

Thank you. The problem is that I can’t see the tip of my finger from this side. Smile
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionNote of Appreciation  EmptyRe: Note of Appreciation by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum