The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

A Note to Visitors

Reply to topic
4 posters

descriptionA Note to Visitors EmptyA Note to Visitors by Zotron

A Note to Visitors
I understand why it would be awkward for an individual to join a site with only two occasionally-active members.  You have to admit that a lot of thought and work went into building this place and trying to make it interesting and attractive. Every little detail ( everything. Every Topic, Portal, Gallery, Chat Room, Design ( Like the 2-color Witch’s Circle with the shadow beneath it on this page) , every color and every line of every border, every font style, size and color , Inbox, Outbox,  Sentbox, and Savebox of the Private Messaging feature, the Store and little gift and pet in it, everything you can see and touch is here because Astral typed it into existence with her little fingers.
Read just the updates. See how she is still trying to make it work. See how it hurts me to think about how disappointed she must feel. Probably like she spent countless hours (months), getting her house ready for a party, tried to do everything just right, did it over and over trying to find what she thought was most pleasing and fun and pretty…

and nobody came…

How about this? For the next month, ask your friends to join with you on MAY 1st. Tell them they don’t even have to know how to spell Witchcircle or give a hoot about Witchcraft. There is no requirement or forehead WC tattoos or dancing around a boiling potion pot. None of that.
Please, just join on May 1st. Or before. You don’t have to immediately “participate”, but you will probably find a topic that will want to comment on or add to. Or you can start a topic about anything that interests you.
Please, for Astral, be a member.

With eye-burning love,
Zotron of Ekulon
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Astral and StarDragon loves this post

descriptionA Note to Visitors EmptyRe: A Note to Visitors by StarDragon

Dear Zotron

I appreciate you for posting this. Astral works so hard designing the website. I love her additions to the site with the small tabs at the bottom of the portal page like lifehacks and other things.
The beautiful background changing panel that allows users to change background themes is beautiful 😍 Astral is a talented and creative soul and your post brings recognition to all her hardwork. Even though the members are in small numbers currently, there's still a community of people out there who are interested in growing spiritually. I agree that the WitchCircle members don't need to be interested in witchcraft but they can join just to have a community to learn fun life skills and grow their knowledge.
StarDragon

StarDragon
Administrator

Male

Astral loves this post

descriptionA Note to Visitors EmptyRe: A Note to Visitors by Astral

StarDragon wrote:Dear Zotron

I appreciate you for posting this. Astral works so hard designing the website. I love her additions to the site with the small tabs at the bottom of the portal page like lifehacks and other things.
The beautiful background changing panel that allows users to change background themes is beautiful 😍 Astral is a talented and creative soul and your post brings recognition to all her hardwork. Even though the members are in small numbers currently, there's still a community of people out there who are interested in growing spiritually. I agree that the WitchCircle members don't need to be interested in witchcraft but they can join just to have a community to learn fun life skills and grow their knowledge.
Thank you very much for your kind words! I am working hard to make sure that the site looks great and works great with tons to do and discuss. Making sure there is something for everyone and more tweaks and updates to come in the future! I am glad to learn that you like the updates and little details of the site that you pointed out. It lets me know that I am doing well. Thank you for believing in me and being so inspiring. Very Happy
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

StarDragon loves this post

descriptionA Note to Visitors EmptyRe: A Note to Visitors by Eleven

I can put a link to here on my board Smile
Eleven

Eleven

Female

descriptionA Note to Visitors EmptyRe: A Note to Visitors by Astral

Eleven wrote:I can put a link to here on my board Smile