The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Hello 2023!

2 posters

descriptionHello 2023! EmptyHello 2023! by Astral

Happy (early) New Year everyone! I would like to thank everyone who has encouraged me and the site this year. A ton of exciting changes have taken place with the site and its content. I have enjoyed every moment of it and I would like to thank everyone who was part of the exciting journey and I hope you all will continue the journey with me through next year and beyond! 

I hope everyone has a great year! Stay safe, stay healthy, and stay blessed!

Many wishes!

Couple Heart
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron loves this post

descriptionHello 2023! EmptyRe: Hello 2023! by Zotron

I don’t (by choice) get around the googlenet too much, but this is the best-constructed site I have seen. It has more bells and whistles than Bell & Whistle Depot. Thank you for all you do to keep this place flying. Or hovering. Most people don’t even think about the Witch’s Circle logo in the middle of the page. It is only there because you put it there. And it is probably 1/ 10,000 of the total code work. You’re an amazer.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionHello 2023! EmptyRe: Hello 2023! by Astral

Zotron wrote: I don’t (by choice) get around the googlenet too much, but this is the best-constructed site I have seen. It has more bells and whistles than Bell & Whistle Depot. Thank you for all you do to keep this place flying. Or hovering. Most people don’t even think about the Witch’s Circle logo in the middle of the page. It is only there because you put it there. And it is probably 1/ 10,000 of the total code work. You’re an amazer.

Thank you, I really appreciate it. I am doing the best I can to fix some bugs and redesign some parts of the site. Thank you for all your encouragment. It means a lot. Very Happy
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionHello 2023! EmptyRe: Hello 2023! by Zotron

It does mean a lot. Without you, I’d have no keyboard or screen to type on.
I just got home from a Wal-store trip.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionHello 2023! EmptyRe: Hello 2023! by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum