The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Lilith

2 posters

descriptionLilith EmptyLilith by Eleven

Do you believe she is a real being? Is she a demon?
Eleven

Eleven

Female

descriptionLilith EmptyRe: Lilith by Astral

It has been said that Lilith is/was a demon, depending on the sources you read or which, of any, testaments you believe. Also, moving forward to if I think she's a real person, that depends on if you believe everyone in the bible is real since she is part of it. It could be possible, and there have been thoughts or theories on them being real people years and years ago. I find it quite interesting personally

And it wasnt too long ago that I did some research on her and even asked my mom as well since she used to go to church and has read many versions of the bible, different testaments, and has done countless research. It is quite interesting.
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Eleven loves this post

descriptionLilith EmptyRe: Lilith by Eleven

I have read scripture in the past but I was wondering where Wiccans stand. I’m under the impression that you never try to talk to her or contact her in any way.
Eleven

Eleven

Female

descriptionLilith EmptyRe: Lilith by Astral

Every one, even every single Wiccan, has their own take or point or belief on it.

Do you mean contact my mother? Yeah, I talk to her every day, all the time.

Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Eleven loves this post

descriptionLilith EmptyRe: Lilith by Eleven

What I meant was the idea of trying to talk to Lilith. I have tried to talk to my guides and I do use my third eye. Smile
Eleven

Eleven

Female

descriptionLilith EmptyRe: Lilith by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum