The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Have you ever played with a Ouija board?

2 posters

descriptionHave you ever played with a Ouija board? EmptyHave you ever played with a Ouija board? by Eleven

I did. Nothing weird happened I just had a normal conversation with someone in limbo. She lived her life in and out of hospital she had schizophrenia most of her life and passed away from cancer. She said she was adjusting to not being sick anymore. Hopefully she crossed over.
Eleven

Eleven

Female

descriptionHave you ever played with a Ouija board? EmptyRe: Have you ever played with a Ouija board? by Astral

I have always thought about it but I never did. Maybe I will someday. I am sad that she passed from Cancer and I hope she was able to cross over. Rose
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron loves this post

descriptionHave you ever played with a Ouija board? EmptyRe: Have you ever played with a Ouija board? by Eleven

Astral wrote:I have always thought about it but I never did. Maybe I will someday. I am sad that she passed from Cancer and I hope she was able to cross over. Rose
The sad part was that she had schizophrenia since a teen but she’s not sick anymore
Eleven

Eleven

Female

descriptionHave you ever played with a Ouija board? EmptyRe: Have you ever played with a Ouija board? by Astral

I am glad she isn't in any pain anymore, that is really sad. I hope she is more happy and free now without anymore worries!
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Eleven loves this post

descriptionHave you ever played with a Ouija board? EmptyRe: Have you ever played with a Ouija board? by Eleven

I hope so too.
Eleven

Eleven

Female

descriptionHave you ever played with a Ouija board? EmptyRe: Have you ever played with a Ouija board? by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum