The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Hello all.

4 posters

descriptionHello all. EmptyHello all. by SeaBreeze

Hi to all. I'm 32 years old from Essex, UK. I have been on this path for a long time over ten years at least, I was just blossoming into my innate abilities when I was back in my teens, starting
out early at nineteen years old.

Clairaudience is my stronger ability though my Clairvoyance is definitely catching up. I have drifted away from readings a bit as have found overdoing them can be draining so NOW I ONLY read when I feel drawn to as the best connections come through when someone is drawn to.

The rest of the time? I work with healing myself, clearing my aura and chakras, home space and also I try to meditate daily and make time for meditations. I am also finding my own pace into venturing more into the magickal pathway and looking at things from a magickal perspective.

I AM finding my own path in a peaceful way that sits right with me, and if that sacrificing the old elements of the past to make room for my present and Future then so be it! Nothing stays the same forever and its always best to embrace the changes too.

I am a writer at heart, and love to share knowledge, particularly caring and sharing and exchanging makes room for further discussions in the present and future.
I love to chat about spirituality, and intuition, mediumship, communication with the stars, have been known to work with the trees, faeries and also animal totems, and higher beings of light as well that do (using discernment at all times) help mankind evolve along this journey we call Life here in the now.

Peace be & Brightest Blessings
SeaBreeze
SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze

Female

descriptionHello all. EmptyRe: Hello all. by Astral

Hello and welcome. It is very nice to meet you. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I wish you luck on your path in life.
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionHello all. EmptyRe: Hello all. by StarDragon

Hello

It's good to meet you, SeaBreeze Smile I hope you feel welcome on this site and good luck on your spiritual path. I just joined this site today. I am currently studying Reiki and astral projection. Clairvoyance is something I would like to learn, my strong suit is clairsentience. I am known as Friend8ship6 on spellsofmagic.com and I enjoy writing spiritual, inspiration poetry. I am a college student going for genetic engineering and 19 years old. I'm looking forward to contributing to this site when I don't have school work and meeting new people. I have been studying Wicca and Buddhism for 3.5 years. Blessed be!
StarDragon

StarDragon
Administrator

Male

descriptionHello all. Emptyediting names by SeaBreeze

Great site both, thanks. If you need any help with the site, too, I'm more than happy to help out. Smile I love a place that's friendly and helpful too. And nice!!! StarDragon. I've been on this path a good 10 years but its been a huge learning curve for me during that time knowing who I can trust and who I can't, battlefield as my guides say. I am able to do readings as well, but only when drawn to. So if you have a section and a meditation section for guided meditations, for that as well, that'd be a good opportunity for me to offer them! But no worries if not!!
SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze

Female

Thank you SeaBreeze for your kindness Smile Life is a journey and people become stronger through their struggles. It would be wonderful to share your meditation techniques/ideas. I am glad that you are enjoying the site and I wish you the best in your spiritual and life's path. Remember that you are a special person and that people who try to dim your light do so because your light is brighter and stronger than theirs. Take care and remember that your struggles are stories of strength that can inspire others. Stars shine brighter in the darkness and so you shall shine your light for others. Wish you well and there are many opportunities for you to share your meditations in the classes as many of the lessons involve meditations to develop your abilities. I am thinking of adding a "Psychic Abilities Course" that has meditations for the four C's (clairaudience, clairsentience, claircognizance, clairvoyance) and other psychic abilities and if you want to help with the meditations for those, feel free to. I like your idea of having a place for people to post meditations, so I may create a "Meditation Corner" in the Empower Your Life forum and people can post spiritual meditation guides and meditation tips in there. Thank you so much for your comments and advice!
StarDragon

StarDragon
Administrator

Male

descriptionHello all. EmptyRe: Hello all. by SeaBreeze

Always true. And you are welcome Smile More than happy to suggest or help. Blessings.
SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze

Female

Happy New Year everyone!

Hope the new year brings you abundance and may your sorrows fall to the ground like leaves and may you grow taller like the tree that takes the mud from the critics and establishes its roots to touch the sun. Remember that you are a beautiful soul and to shine your rainbow.
StarDragon

StarDragon
Administrator

Male

descriptionHello all. EmptyRe: Hello all. by SeaBreeze

Back to you Smile Surprising energetic change is happening already this year making me feel positive within. All the very best going out to you all though.
SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze

Female

Hello all!

I hope everyone is doing well. I am working on college applications and astral projection. I hope everyone is well and blessings to all!
StarDragon

StarDragon
Administrator

Male

descriptionHello all. EmptyRe: Hello all. by CelticRose

Hi to all. I've had to resign up, forgot my password of old, but all is well here. Smile Just using my old username now sticking with it, hope everyone is ok xx
CelticRose

CelticRose

Female

@CelticRose Hello. Smile Welcome back. All is well with me, I hope the same with you.

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Hello all. Text4244
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Hi Astral, all is ok here, thank you for the returning welcome Smile
CelticRose

CelticRose

Female

No problem. Smile If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Smile

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Hello all. Text4244
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

No questions here but thanks! I'll be sure to ask in future Smile Just going to float around the site for a while and see what I can share in relation to the topic(s).
CelticRose

CelticRose

Female

Sounds good. Smile I have been working on adding more sections to the site so there will be more to discuss. If you have anything that you'd like to see happen on the site, feel free to let me know. Smile Enjoy. Smile

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Hello all. Text4244
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Hello SeaBreeze and CelticRose

Thank you for your contributions to the WitchCircle.
StarDragon

StarDragon
Administrator

Male

descriptionHello all. EmptyRe: Hello all. by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum