The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Ouija boards/ Seances

2 posters

descriptionOuija boards/ Seances EmptyOuija boards/ Seances by StarDragon

I made my own ouija board and had fun playing with it on Halloween. Nothing really happened except that the room got a bit misty and chilly and a chair moved, but the spirit was quite nice. I specifically intoned that I talk to good spirits. Do you think ouija boards speak the truth? I've never tried a seance, but I have heard that ouija boards and seances may trap a spirit in a place which isn't good for the spirit or the inhabitants of the place. Is it possible for a spirit to possess someone?
StarDragon

StarDragon
Administrator

Male

descriptionOuija boards/ Seances EmptyRe: Ouija boards/ Seances by Astral

I think that it may be possible for a spirit to possess others. There are reasons to believe otherwise, but, if the spirit is strong enough, they may be able to possess somebody. I think it is cool that you created your own ouija board even though not a lot happened. Sometimes you need to try more than once in order to get a spirit to communicate with you. Unless there was no spirit around the environment. If you decide to try this again, good luck. Smile Working with ouija boards are quite fun and interesting.
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum