The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Creative Writing Game

3 posters

descriptionCreative Writing Game EmptyCreative Writing Game by Astral

For this game, the first person to post will write one sentence to stary the story. And then the next person will write the next sentence to keep the story-line moving.

Have fun!
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionCreative Writing Game EmptyThe Ghost of Willow Lane by Zotron

The mid-afternoon sky was darkening with storm clouds as the Anderson family hurried to get their groceries into the old farmhouse.

Last edited by Zotron on Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:17 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Editorial License :))
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionCreative Writing Game EmptyRe: Creative Writing Game by StarDragon

The path to the farmhouse was slippery, and the slight drizzle of rain had begun to blur the Anderson family's view as the skies were turning black with storm clouds; meanwhile, they still had a mile to go, but up ahead they saw a fallen tree blocking their path.
StarDragon

StarDragon
Administrator

Male

descriptionCreative Writing Game EmptyRe: Creative Writing Game by Astral

They began to slow down and come to a complete stop with a puzzles expression on their faces as they attempted to go around the tree but there was not way of achieving that goal, so they had to improvise.
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionCreative Writing Game EmptyRe: Creative Writing Game by Zotron

Mr. Anderson got out of the car and found a big broken tree branch. Sloshing around in the mud, he slowly levered the tree out of the road enough to get the car by. When he got back in the car, he asked his wife "What were you saying? I couldn't hear you because of the wind." She looked at him strangely and said "I haven't said anything." He said "I thought for sure I heard a woman's voice."
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionCreative Writing Game EmptyRe: Creative Writing Game by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum