The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

The New Jersey Devil

2 posters

descriptionThe New Jersey Devil EmptyThe New Jersey Devil by Zotron

I watched a program called Bogeymen on Quest TV about the New Jersey Devil. I joke about going to the other haunted places, but I won't get within three states of that thing.
I think they said it was born as a beautiful baby boy in the 1800s. Soon it grew horns, long legs, and wings sprouted from his shoulders. He killed his parents and brothers and sisters and flew away. It has a head like a horse and hind legs like a horse and stands 8 feet tall. And it has claws instead of hands.They showed a few people who had seen it, and they were pretty convinced. And convincing. One lady said she was driving through the area where it lived and saw glowing red eyes up in the trees. She was in a convertible, and it flew over the car and landed in the road in front of the car. She said it just stood there staring at them. If I saw something like that I would set a new Guinness World Record for driving in reverse.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionThe New Jersey Devil EmptyRe: The New Jersey Devil by Astral

I've heard of the New Jersey Devil once before but I haven't read about it yet. I think that is very interesting. I think if I ever ran into the Devil, I would probably just sit there and watch it for a little bit, or just do what you said and break the reverse gear.
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionThe New Jersey Devil EmptyRe: The New Jersey Devil by Zotron

Hahaha. Really. Or break the shifter off trying to get it in reverse.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionThe New Jersey Devil EmptyRe: The New Jersey Devil by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum