The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Delays/Notices/Messages

2 posters

descriptionDelays/Notices/Messages EmptyDelays/Notices/Messages by Astral

Hello! I apologize for any delays and out of date images or posts and for lack of activity on the site. I have recently got a new job that does 12 hour shifts and as of right now I work about 4 or 5 days in a week. And due to the craziness of the Corona Virus, I am off work for a while. So, this will give me more time to bring this site back up and to enjoy my life as much as I can. Hopefully, soon, I will have all pictures and information updated and hopefully add some more lessons to our courses and add some more features to the site to make it more enjoyable.

As always, if you have any concerns, suggestions, or recommendations, feel free to post about it in the correct section or contact me and we will discuss them. Thank you for your patience. Please be safe. Blessings to everyone!

~ The Staff Team Wink
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionDelays/Notices/Messages EmptyRe: Delays/Notices/Messages by Zotron

Hi. I'm sorry about the circumstances, but I'm glad you are getting a little spring break and are able to do you online things.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum