The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

DIY Stress Balls

2 posters

descriptionDIY Stress Balls EmptyDIY Stress Balls by Astral

Here are some easy stress ball tuorials if you are stuck at home, maybe stuck in traffic or if you are stressed from school or work, it will help if you start squeezing these to help calm yourself. You can make as many as you want, just get creative!

1. DIY Basic Stress Ball

Materials:
Balloon
Corn Starch
Water Bottle
Water
Food coloring

Mix two cups of corn starch with a cup of water together. Make sure to stir them both together really well until it because very goopy.

Pour this mixture into a water bottle, or, as a substitute, you can use a funnel instead. It's up to you. If you use a water bottle, after pouring the mixture into the bottle, you are going to take the balloon and stretch the opening end over the bottle's nosel. Then, of course, flip it upside down to pour the mixture into the balloon. If you choose to use a funnel, you can stick the thin part of the funnel in the opening of the balloon and then pour the mixture into the balloon. It may be helpful to ask for help from a friend so they can either hold the balloon while you pour. But, it's up to you.🙂

Try to make sure no air bubbles get inside the balloon while you are pouring and either taking the balloon off the bottle or the funnel out of the balloon, depending which method you decide to do.

Now, tie the balloon in a tight knot. You may now, if you choose to, take another balloon, cut off the end part and stretch it over your stress ball. This covers the knot and will allow it to last longer.🙂 If you would like to get creative, you can, with a sharpy or permanent marker, draw designs on the balloon. This is optional.

2. DIY Squish Mesh Stress Ball

For this tutorial, the materials could vary depending on what you want to have in your balloon as the squishy or stretchy material.
The materials you will need is a balloon, mesh, and twine thread if possible.

What you do first is create the mixture which you can make as much as you want with whatever you want. You can use the materials from the tutorial earlier or you can make your own mixture. Here are some examples:

Detergent, school glue, pigment
Baking soda and water
Corn starch, food coloring, water

You can make it however you like it. Once you mix them together, pour the mixture into a balloon, cover the part of the balloon that is full of the mixture that you poured into it. Twist the head of the balloon a few times before you tie it with a piece of thread. Once you have done that, cut the rest of it off close to the thread. And then you can squeeze it all you want and watch little bubble form outside of the mesh.🙂

3. Donut Squishy

Materials
A sponge
Scissors
Magic Dough/clay (Or 3D paint)
Acrylic Paint if desired

OR

You can make it by using Memory foam, fabric paint, scissors 

If you are using the first set of ingredients, while using a sponge. Just cut out a circle, shaping the sponge, using your scissors. Then cut out a hole in the middle. You can cover it with clay or you can paint it. I have read that 3D paint works the best if you have it where you live. You can paint or cover it again, using your clay or paint. with the icing color. Then just leave it out for one day if you are satisfied with your donut look. And the next day you can paint sprinkles on it or syrup or whatever you want to make your donut look delicious and yummy. Just don't eat it!

If you are using the other set if ingredients, you do just about the same thing. Cut out a shape of a donut, or any other shape that you want, (doesn't have to be a donut, maybe a star or something if you prefer), then you paint over it using your donut color, wait for it to dry, then paint over it again with your icing color, Then, of course, wait for that to dry, then paint sprinkles or syrup over it if you desire. And wait for it to dry and you are done! Smile

I hope these help give you some insight on some cool DIY stress balls or toys. Smile Have fun and stay safe!
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionDIY Stress Balls EmptyRe: DIY Stress Balls by Zotron

That sounds like some fun stuff. That was funny. ("Just don't eat it.") Smile
The stress balls reminded me of something I got at a Dollar store years ago. They were maybe Chinese, and they were hollow, chrome, metal balls. They had some kind of "mechanism" (?) inside that made a kind of ringing sound as you rolled them together in your hand. I think they were called "Ben Wah" balls. It was very relaxing rolling them and listening to the sound. I'm sure it was an ancient invention.
Thank you for posting these ideas. I've always loved the DIY side of you and the way you tell how to make things. I really think you could have a whole website just for DIY projects. Like your wall hangings, white board, cactus jewelry stand,etc.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionDIY Stress Balls EmptyRe: DIY Stress Balls by Zotron

Since I am able to post (haven't been for a long time), here is another de-stressor~
Golf balls make excellent foot massagers. I have never had foot pain, but a lot of people do. Just sit in a chair and roll the ball (or balls) under your foot (or feet). Smile
Tennis balls might work, but golf balls give a deep massage.
(No, don't try ping-pong balls. You'll crush them.)
Haha.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionDIY Stress Balls EmptyRe: DIY Stress Balls by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum