The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Just an Idea

2 posters

descriptionJust an Idea EmptyJust an Idea by Zotron

I was thinking that it would be nice if you could post pictures. That would be good for your projects. Maybe it's possible now and I just haven't seen how to do it. Don't worry if you don't know how to add that feature (Oh, sorry. I forgot. You could put in a swimming pool if you want to) Show Off
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionJust an Idea EmptyRe: Just an Idea by Astral

You are able to post pictures, such as, in your topics. Just click the 14th button from the left on the chatting toolbar, past in a link to the picture, set the dimensions if needed and then click "insert". If you want to see a preview of your image and your post before you post in a topic, click the icon that appears to be a piece of paper with lines on it. (The last icon on the bottom row). I hope this helps. Smile
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionJust an Idea EmptyRe: Just an Idea by Zotron

Great. I'll try that when I get home. I wish I could now. I just took a picture of my car where I am right now. Smile

EDIT: Well, I got stuck on the "...,post in a link to the picture,..." part. (You wrote "past", but I won't tell anybody.) (Gotcha)
I staeted to write in the suggestion for you not to feel bad if you couldn't make it so we can post pictures, because I don't even know how to post a link. You know I've told you that I don't learn stuff till I need it. Thank you for telling me how it's done anyway. I won't bother you with any more on-line tutorials for now. (But you can tell me if you want to) I'll wait till I need to know. Haha. Smile
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

To get the link of a picture, you would have to use an image hosting site. Or, you can use the one that is already on this site. Click the 13th button from the left, click on "select files", select the phone you want to upload. The click on the "upload" button and then highlight the first line, which is the link. You copy it, go back to the 14th button from the left, paste it in the first box, and continue from there. Hopefully this wasn't too confusing.
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Thank you again. You are soooooo helpful. I'll have to study that. I don't know anything about image hosting sites. Well, I do, but I've never used one. Never needed to. Smile
Edit: Oh... Just reread "...the one on this site." Cool. That sounds like a possibility. (Like you said "Everything is possible")

Edit 2: Re: "... not too confusing."

Well, actually, the first time through... YES!
Just kidding. NOT!
Really, I think I can get it. One step at a time. Playful

Just an Idea Img_2010
Ha! Like this? You're great. Now, if it will just Send.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Yes, you've got it. Don't forget that you can change the dimensions if you need to so that it won't turn out really big as some images do. And you can preview your post before you send it so you don't have to keep editing it. Smile
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Yeah, I just noticed that it chopped off the right side of it. But hey, for a first shot, not bad. Smile
I just edited to add stuff. The last few posts did the "Webpage not available" thing when I tried to send. But I backed up, (<), hit Preview, then Send. (Figured that out all by myself. Proud of me? Smile
But if I ever don't reply, it is because of technicalities.
*)
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Here is another tip, along with resizing images, you can add a [spoiler,][,/spoiler] around it, without the commas, which will just hide everything between the brackets. You click on it and then it will show everything inside, click on it again to have it disappear.

For example...
Spoiler:
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Hmmm...I'm not sure what that means. [Yet] Maybe you could show me an example?
Edit: So sorry. I didn't see "Example" Facepalm
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

I did show you an example, look at the "for example". I show you what it does. Which hides anything that you put between the opening [ spoiler ] and the ending [ / spoiler ]. Or, to make it easier, you can click on the 14th button from the left on the chatting toolbar. The notebook with the warning symbol on it. Then place your photo(s) or text between the two spoilers and then you are done.
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

I'm still not sure how it works though. Like how/why to use the spoiler. It would be easier if you were here to show me. Are you busy this afternoon? Ha.
^ I wrote that while you were sending. OK, we both know that you are light-years ahead on this stuff. Learning anything first involves learning all the terms and what they mean. And I readily admit that right now I don't get it.
It's not a bad teacher or bad student thing, it's just kind of a "pyramids weren't built in a day" thing. Don't worry your sweet little heart over it.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

It was just a tip, play around with it and you may begin to understand it. It isn't something you necessarily have to use. Smile Blessings to you!
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

This is kind of on-topic. (Barely) A few weeks ago I needed to get my Vega inspected. I had told my sister that the guy at the shop I go to has a real "No problem" attitude.  I told her that he is from Egypt, and you know that Egyptians must have had a "No problem" attitude to build the pryramids.

EDIT: To you too. I'll juggle it around in my brain. Anything's possible. (That's what the designer of the pyramids said to the contractor.)
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionJust an Idea EmptyRe: Just an Idea by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum