The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Store Item Images

2 posters

descriptionStore Item Images EmptyStore Item Images by Zotron

This is just an idea if you want something to work on. It's for people like me that use a phone instead of a larger device. I have been expanding the individual pictures and I see that they are so much cuter and have a lot more detail that what is visible when they are all together on this small screen. For instance, I had never noticed that the puppy had a purple bow. This isn't a small phone like the Apple was, but still the images are only about 3/16". First I thought about having the store so that you could scroll through separate large images, but I like the look of having all the items "on the shelf" together. Then I wondered if you could make it so that when you touch (or click on) an image, it enlarges automatically.
Also, I think it would be fun if you sold "witch stuff" like a witch hat, broom, black cat, cauldron, etc. SmileStore Item Images Screen15
Store Item Images Screen16
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionStore Item Images EmptyRe: Store Item Images by Astral

I like the idea of allowing images to be expanded and there is a feature for it available but I have not placed it on this site. I will consider that and I have "adding more store items" to my list of things to do and they involve witch relating items. I may do that some time this week when I have time. Thank you for your ideas. Smile

+5 points for the suggestion has been added to your profile along with the suggestion badge added to your collection.
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionStore Item Images EmptyRe: Store Item Images by Zotron

Thank you. Smile
I'm glad you like the idea and that it's doable, hopefully without too much keywork. And thank you for the points and badge.👍 I'm saving up to buy something for you. Smile
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionStore Item Images EmptyRe: Store Item Images by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum