The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Questions About Questions/Points

2 posters

descriptionQuestions About Questions/Points EmptyQuestions About Questions/Points by Zotron

I didn't want to bother you if you're busy, so just answer when you can.
Do we get points for asking questions? That wouldn't be fair to you because you already know all the answers. You could get points for answering questions. Smile
Where do I find how many points I have?
Is it possible to put our points in the store? Suggestion: (This is worth points) Smile ~ You could have a "Checkout" where it would show the points, price deduction, coupon credit, (kidding), etc.
Edit: I remembered that you already said you had thought about adding a purchase process. But I don't remember the details. Not sure if what I suggested was what you meant.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionQuestions About Questions/Points EmptyRe: Questions About Questions/Points by Astral

I never actually thought about giving points for asking Questions but you do gain points per post that you make whether its a topic or posting on a topic. But I am coming up with more fun ways to gain points that you earn in the store. Smile Stay tuned for those!

You can find the amount of points that you earn by looking at "points" under your profile. If you look on the left hand side, under your profile picture and under your rank, search for "points" and that number beside it is how many you have. It is also visible from your profile. Smile

I do like the checkout idea and I will consider it and see if it is possible. Smile
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionQuestions About Questions/Points EmptyRe: Questions About Questions/Points by Zotron

Facepalm  I knew that was where it showed points, badges, store purchases, but it seems like lately it has just been showing my avatar. Should I see an eye doctor? Haha. So, anyway. I might buy something. I like the new prices.
Staying tuned. Smile

EDIT: Yes. Smile I would like to buy a unicorn and give it to you. I hope it means as much to you as it means to me to give it to you.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionQuestions About Questions/Points EmptyRe: Questions About Questions/Points by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum