The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Past the Ghost Bridge

2 posters

descriptionPast the Ghost Bridge EmptyPast the Ghost Bridge by Astral

DISCLAIMER: All events in this story isn't true, these events did not happen in real life. This was all made up. Enjoy!

The night was dark and gloomy. There were some faint clouds scatter throughout the midnight sky. The air felt warm-ish with the temperatures being around the 70's, very little wind. It was quiet but I could hear a few cars in the far distance but not that much. I was walking down a road with my friend Jenny. It wasn't too far from my house but we decided to get out for a little bit and enjoy the nice fresh air. I was telling her about this one area nearby that many people have swore that was haunted. When I told her the stories, she had this speechless expression on her face like she was petrified. I asked her what was wrong and she responded with "I have heard people go through there and many who have pasted that bridge has ended up either missing or dead". That sent shivers up my spine and gave me chills when she said that.

In that specific area, there is a small bridge, where many have committed suicide and including one tragic wreck when a couple went over the bridge. And not far from there is a small cemetery and then a house in the same area. Several kills occurred right in that area.

I tried to convince Jenny to go there with me, at least for a little bit. She barely even let me finish when she told me that she didn't want to. She was too afraid of it. I couldn't stop thinking about it. I have always been into paranormal stuff and I wanted to see what it was like over there. I wanted to go there tonight but Jenny wouldn't go with me and she begged me not to go either.

She eventually told me that she was exhausted and wanted to go home and go to sleep. After she left, I stood in the middle of the road, debating on whether to go straight, towards the bridge and cemetery or turn around and go home. As a last minute decision, I decided to go straight. I slowly continued to walk as I began to become surrounded by trees and the wind was starting to blow a little harder and the temperature was getting colder. I wondered upon the bridge. It had a spooky look to it and it looked like it was weak and old since it has been here for years and nobody has ever been down here in years since tragic events started happening.

I walked on the bridge, slowly, as I began to hear voices and giggles and footsteps behind me. I turned and there was nobody there. I continued to walk to the other side and through the cemetery. Some fog started to pick up and it started to get a little heavy near the ground. I could still see the big house at the end. Something was telling me to turn back but my feet kept walking forward towards the house. At first glance I thought i saw someone in the window, upstairs, last room on the right. I looked again and there wasn't anyone there. I had a gloomy and dark feeling like something, or someone, was telling me to leave.

I walked up to the front porch of the house, and opened the door as it creaked open. I just looked around from the outside and I had a very strange feeling, It felt like there was someone behind me but I was too afraid to turn around. I just kept looking inside until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped and let out a small scream as I turned around, it was Jenny. Startled, I just looked at her for a quick second and before I could say anything, she spoke to me. "I told you to stay away from here. It's dangerous. Many others never came back alive and if they did then they were very lucky. Please, let-let's go." She said as she seemed startled.

I went to close the door but it was already closed. I didn't hear or see it close. The fog started to get even thicker and I felt doors slam and footsteps on the stairs from inside. Jenny and I both looked at each other in fear and we ran towards the bridge as we ran over it. After a while of running we ran back into our neighborhood. We stopped in front of Jenny's house and she hugged me since she was glad I was alright. I told her goodnight as I turned around and left to go back home. Jenny waved at me with a small smirk, with my back was turned, Jenny's eyes began to turn red as she was now being possessed by the demon from the house.
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionPast the Ghost Bridge EmptyRe: Past the Ghost Bridge by Zotron

Wow, I was actually breathing fast toward the end, then I thought it was going to be alright, then... Brighteyes!
That was really scary. While I was reading I was imagining it as a video. That is how descriptive your writing is. What I can't imagine is how you wrote it so fast. You could write a book in 10 minutes.Smile
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionPast the Ghost Bridge EmptyRe: Past the Ghost Bridge by Astral

Thank you! I try to write descriptive and intense stories. I will be posting more soon! I am so glad you enjoyed it. Smile
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

I am so lucky to be the one to read your stories fresh off the press. I hope you know that my comments aren't just flattery. I only wish that I was (were?) descriptive enough to tell you what a good writer you are. You really do have a way of pulling the reader into the story. You have probably heard the phrase "painting a picture with words". Reading your stories is like watching a video. And I can imagine Jenny in a full-screen close-up at the end.

And it makes me happy to read your happy words to me.Smile
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionPast the Ghost Bridge EmptyRe: Past the Ghost Bridge by Astral

I am so blessed and glad that you enjoy reading my writings. I try to improve each time that I do. I try to be as descriptive as possible and I am glad you are able to see what I am trying to say. Smile I will try to write more in my free time. Smile
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

I just finished reading it again. So that proves how good it is. Smile
I'm glad that I made you understand that your writing does have the effect that you intended. I guess I'm saying that I'm glad my writing had the intended effect on you. No one appreciates "art appreciation" more than the artist.

And yes, you are so blessed.   Rose
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionPast the Ghost Bridge EmptyRe: Past the Ghost Bridge by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum