The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Online/Offline

2 posters

descriptionOnline/Offline EmptyOnline/Offline by Zotron

I don't think this is really a "bug", but I just noticed that in the black bar above your avatar, it says "Online" in red instead of "Offline".
It does have a red bar that indicates that you are offline, and it says "Status- Offline".

Edit: I just realized that you won't see it the same when you come online, so here is a screenshot. Online/Offline Screen27

Edit 2: Now I just realized that maybe you just made it that way, so that the same word turns green when you are online. Just to keep it from saying Online when you are not, , how about changing the red to black? That way it will blend into the black bar.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionOnline/Offline EmptyRe: Online/Offline by Astral

I can see what you mean. Thank you for pointing that out. I checked it out before I logged in so I can see it before logging in. I will probably see if I can change "Online" to "Offline" so that it will make more sense. Even though, for some reason I have never noticed it before, I will give you 10 points for pointing it out. Thank you!
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionOnline/Offline EmptyRe: Online/Offline by Zotron

Your welcome. I had never noticed before either. Smile
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionOnline/Offline EmptyRe: Online/Offline by Sponsored content

Sponsored content