The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

"Like" function/edit function

2 posters

description"Like" function/edit function  Empty"Like" function/edit function by Zotron

When I click on a title, it doesn't go to the last post. It goes to our numbered "post cards". Then I scroll down to Post Reply+, then it shows the shows the posts as Topic Review. Getting to the posts and answering posts is not the problem. The problem is that I can only read your posts. But since it is the topic "review", there is not a way to "like" your posts.
Also, since I can't click on the posts except as "reviews", I can't edit my posts. I always feel like I am giving you work to do. I hope you don't feel that way.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

description"Like" function/edit function  EmptyRe: "Like" function/edit function by Astral

Make sure you are logged in first of all in order to use the like/dislike features. Otherwise, they may not show up. If you are only able to read the posts, then you are logged out. Otherwise you will be able to reply the posts and like/dislike them as well. If you are for sure that you are logged in, perhaps it would be your phone. Maybe it is still loading or you have bad internet service. You did mention that you can reply to the topics/posts but yet you also said you can just "read" them.

Either way, just try doing what I suggested and maybe that will fix it if what I explained is the issue you are having. Smile
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

description"Like" function/edit function  EmptyRe: "Like" function/edit function by Zotron

This is what I see. The only way I can access a post is to scroll down to +Post Reply. When I click that and scroll past the typing screen, all the previous posts appear as "topic Review. So you see there is no way to
"Like" it. Thank you for your answer.
"Like" function/edit function  Screen55
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

description"Like" function/edit function  EmptyRe: "Like" function/edit function by Astral

I can see where you get "topic review" from. You are clicking on "preview" which is located under the texting boxed area. So you have scrolled past all the posts and the typing area, clicked on "preview" and then you are looking at all the replies to that one topic. If you want to "like" someone's post and reply to it, don't hit "preview" unless you are previewing your message before you send it.
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron loves this post

description"Like" function/edit function  EmptyRe: "Like" function/edit function by Zotron

This time I clicked Notifications. Then I clicked PhoenixHeart has replied... It went to a page the had your profile picture, information, store items, etc. Then under that, there is twice that space that is just white. No text. Then I clicked on +Post Reply. Then the post appeared as the Topic Review.
I would only be able to hit  Preview if I had already typed something but the typing screen appears when the text does.
Don't worry about it Sweetheart.

Last edited by Zotron on Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Actually, you can hit the preview button without having to type anything. I do it all the time to run tests around the site. If you attempted to click on a post that I commented on, you could have accidentally click on my username and went to my profile since it has my "information, store items, profile picture, etc". If you click on "post reply" on any topic, you will be sent to a screen similar to the screenshot you posted earlier. That page is what will pop up if you hit the preview button. You type your message and then send it and the message will appear here with all the other comments. I am not quite understanding what the issue is.
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron loves this post

The issue is that never see the messages the way I did before, with the Thumbs Up button.
It's really not an "issue" type issue.
Couple
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

I have just tested the issue and it seems like it appears on a regular account. So you should be able to see the like buttons. If not, perhaps try refreshing? Unless it is an internet or browser issue.
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron loves this post

It's no biggie. As long as I can read and send posts and messages, that's the main thing. But I wish I could Thumbs Up your posts. Smile
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

I think I know the issue that is causing that. I am going to run some tests and hopefully get it fixed soon. Wink
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron loves this post

Great. I knew you would understand the problem if I could just explain it right. Thank you.

I think you are on the right track because my post appears when, where and how it is supposed to now.
Playful
Edit: Good work.
Whatever wires you plugged in were the right ones.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

It should be fixed now. If you have any other problems, feel free to report them. Smile
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron loves this post

Thank you very much. Everything is working as it should. I feel like I owe you at least $50.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Haha. No problem. Wink
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron loves this post

description"Like" function/edit function  EmptyRe: "Like" function/edit function by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum