The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Split Banner Clue

2 posters

descriptionSplit Banner Clue EmptySplit Banner Clue by Zotron

I think a clue is that you have the textured background there. The order to appear as texture is overriding or superceding the order to appear as banner. Just a seemingly logical guess.

Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionSplit Banner Clue EmptyRe: Split Banner Clue by Astral

I am not sure if the textured background has anything to do with it but I am looking into the problem and hopefully will have it fixed soon. Smile
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionSplit Banner Clue EmptyRe: Split Banner Clue by Zotron

Thank you. It's not really a problem for me. We'll just call it a project. Smile
OK, next wild guess. Maybe the code the banner is somehow "damaged". So that when you command it to display the banner, it can only show you the (damaged) information that it has.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionSplit Banner Clue EmptyRe: Split Banner Clue by Astral

We have figured out the reason for why the banner is "split" on the mobile version and it is something that may have to be paid for. Thank you for suggestions and for your thoughts on the matter.
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

descriptionSplit Banner Clue EmptyRe: Split Banner Clue by Zotron

I thought I replied earlier but I probably didn't send it. I knew it was probably connected to the ads. I just saw something new. I think. My typing screen shrunk down to half-screen size. What I mean was that it stayed a horizontal screen, (though I hold the phone vertically.) but the screen shrunk half-size and moved to the left side of ghr <*the screen. Maybe you did that. I didn't think of that. I thought they were taking back space. Haha.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionSplit Banner Clue EmptyRe: Split Banner Clue by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum