The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

Notifications Settings

2 posters

descriptionNotifications Settings EmptyNotifications Settings by Zotron

Hello Astral. I hope you are being happy.
This isn't a bug or an issue, just a quest for understanding. I am wondering if you occasionally change the notifications settings? (either for yourself or the whole site) Right now I don't receive notices of your messages or when you come online. By "notices", I mean that if I have my phone off, I have received tones if you sent a message and whenever you went online. Then when I turned on my phone there would be notices on my lock screen that led to links. Several times I didn't get a tone until I turned on my phone. Like I said it's not a problem. Except that I do like to know if you message. Smile
Uh oh. I have tried about 15 times and that^wouldn't send. The button turns blue and stays blue.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionNotifications Settings EmptyRe: Notifications Settings by Astral

If you are talking about the Notifications that come from your phone, sometimes those can be delayed, and sometimes you don't get any at all. That is with everyone I think. The best way to receive notifications from messaging or postings is through email if you have your email varified and if you have the correct settings ticked for receiving notifications through email. Hope this helps. Smile Have a happy new year.
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron found this post helpful

descriptionNotifications Settings EmptyRe: Notifications Settings by Zotron

Thank you. I haven't changed any settings on my phone. I was just on another site and I got a notification of your post. So... Nevermind. Smile
Happy New Year to you too. Hugz!
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

descriptionNotifications Settings EmptyRe: Notifications Settings by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum