The Witch's Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
★We wish you all the best in upcoming year.

I survived living with a satanist

3 posters

descriptionI survived living with a satanist  EmptyI survived living with a satanist by Eleven

Back a a teen I wasn’t getting along with my parents so I went to live with a guy who was a Crowley follower. His house had a lot of activity, between ghosts and creepy dolls he practiced the lesser key. One night I was in the kitchen getting something to drink when I saw a translucent body. I stared for a minute and it manifested as a black hooded reaper looking thing. I stood there frozen and confused. It grabbed onto my arm and I felt this wave of fear come over me. A woman’s voice yelled “Get away from it!!” And I was pushed away from the thing and it let go of me. I went downstairs and told him what happened and he just casually said “Oh that’s the demon checking you out. 😱
Eleven

Eleven

Female

Zotron found this post helpful

descriptionI survived living with a satanist  EmptyRe: I survived living with a satanist by Astral

Wow! That sounds really scary and creepy! I am glad you were able to get away from it, and that you were okay. Thank you for sharing your experience!
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron and Eleven loves this post

descriptionI survived living with a satanist  EmptyRe: I survived living with a satanist by Zotron

Wow  That was literally chilling when he grabbed your arm. Welcome 11. Thank you for joining. You did make Astral happy. Welcome
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Eleven loves this post

descriptionI survived living with a satanist  EmptyRe: I survived living with a satanist by Eleven

Astral wrote:Wow! That sounds really scary and creepy! I am glad you were able to get away from it, and that you were okay. Thank you for sharing your experience!

The thing followed me for years and I did have to fight it off again I got a medium to help me with that. It’s gone now.
Eleven

Eleven

Female

Zotron loves this post

descriptionI survived living with a satanist  EmptyRe: I survived living with a satanist by Astral

I am glad you managed to get rid of it!
Astral

Astral
Administrator

Female

Zotron loves this post

descriptionI survived living with a satanist  EmptyRe: I survived living with a satanist by Eleven

I found a medium on Reddit that did it for free which I’m grateful for.
Eleven

Eleven

Female

Zotron loves this post

descriptionI survived living with a satanist  EmptyRe: I survived living with a satanist by Zotron

I like to think that it would follow me for about 5 seconds before I said something like “Can I help you?” (Maybe in less-polite language. Haha)
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Astral and Eleven loves this post

Heard that the book the lesser key has been banned... good!
Eleven

Eleven

Female

Zotron loves this post

The title sounds familiar but I haven’t heard anything about it. But that reminds me of a song. Totally off-topic, totally country, but it has some witchy harmony if that counts.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AOjgLptZCn0
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Not what I usually listen to 😝
Eleven

Eleven

Female

Zotron loves this post

Me neither. My dad had it on a tape. Just be glad I didn’t post Ol’ Devils Dream.
Zotron

Zotron
Advanced

Male

Astral and Eleven loves this post

descriptionI survived living with a satanist  EmptyRe: I survived living with a satanist by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum